• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Feels like a backward step from the German league? Was hoping he’d be given a run here at FB this season in rotation with Reggie, but Nuno wasn’t exactly complimentary about him the other day, so maybe best he proves himself somewhere first?

Last edited:
Feels like a backward step from the German league? Was hoping he’d be given a run here at FB this season in rotation with Reggie, but Nuno was exactly complimentary about him the other day, so maybe best he proves himself somewhere first?

Back to game time, what's the most games he's likely to get with us this season?

- He can probably double that number in a decent loan
- He also still seems slightly intimidated when he plays for us, still seem to be confidence issues, maybe more playing time in different places can help him

From what I can see online the Turkish window closed yesterday with no deal for Sessegnon. Doubt there was anything to this at all. Us offering him to Turkey a week after most of the European windows closed seems baffling.

Looking forward to seeing more of Sessegnon this season.

From what I can see online the Turkish window closed yesterday with no deal for Sessegnon. Doubt there was anything to this at all. Us offering him to Turkey a week after most of the European windows closed seems baffling.

Looking forward to seeing more of Sessegnon this season.

Could not agree more, there is a player there who could be a big part of our future.

He has the skill and physical ability, he just needs mental belief and bravery and confidence.
A bit like Winks actually has a lot of the attributes required but mentally recedes and fades and plays safe rather than truly believing and 'going for it'.
Hopefully we can use our new 'mental coach' to improve this side.

He has the skill and physical ability, he just needs mental belief and bravery and confidence.
A bit like Winks actually has a lot of the attributes required but mentally recedes and fades and plays safe rather than truly believing and 'going for it'.
Hopefully we can use our new 'mental coach' to improve this side.
I agree.

What I'll say more in the other direction is that he perhaps lacks one or two really standout, exceptional abilities that often separates the good from the great.

He's good at a lot of things though, if he can bring that together he could be an immense player. Or if he can develop one or two sides to his game that makes him standout.

Way to early to give up on him.

If only Sessegnon could get match fit so we wouldn’t have to endure watching Davies at LB ever again!

97844C05-B4E6-44A6-88B5-0F4C01094AED.jpeg

Back