• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Re: Sol Campbell

I ****ing detest this cretinous **** with a passion, the ultimate victim uses the race card once again to line his own pockets, he is a liar and a hypocrite...

Jelly and ice cream when Campbell dies

Last edited:

This guy has serious problems.

1) Sol was captain 3 times
2) Paul Ince and Rio captained England before and after
3) The simple fact is that under Sven, pretty much the only time Sol was a guaranteed starter, he picked Beckham.

Basically he's making fake racism claims to try to sell more copies of his book

Re: Sol campbell on match of the day 2

How about when he refused to at the second half of a game for **** because he'd had such a stinker and lost the plot....great captaincy material.

David Seaman got to play in goal ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

David Beckham got to take all the free kicks ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

Sven got to pick the team ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

Tord got to prepare the opposition report ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

Trevor got to drive the bus back to the hotel ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

David Seaman got to play in goal ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

David Beckham got to take all the free kicks ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

Sven got to pick the team ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

Tord got to prepare the opposition report ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

Trevor got to drive the bus back to the hotel ahead of me, I thought: What is going on here?

Hahahahah, this probably actually goes through his head, the guy is a fruit loop

So he was't England captain for 10 years because he is black ? He is'nt a premiership manager because he is black ?

If he is so good then doesnt it occur to him that NOBODY from his past wants him anywhere near their club ? Even his love daddy Wenger has long washed his hands of him. He is clearly mentally unstable and no one wants anything to do with him. Frank Bruno / Gazza scenario coming very soon.

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder-symptoms/

Bhts4WtIEAA3EiD.jpg

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favourable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviours or attitudes

tp://psychcentral.com/disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder-symptoms/[/url]

**** sounds like me!!!

He forgot to mention that he is an untrustworthy liar who lacks any moral judgement.

As such, he would have been a disgrace as England's captain, regardless of the colour of his skin.

100% agree. Sol never showed the intestinal fortitude that we like in england captains. And, beckham, shearer and sheringham all get into my teams over him anyway!

Even Keown has just said on MOTD2 Extra that he's "disappointed with Sol" and feels he "could've gone down other channels with this issue".

Personally see this as a non-story.

Had a read of this in the Times this morning and he is fairly critical of Deadwood as well - says he was constantly stirring and conspiring to get the armband off him at the Lane and then slates him for his (lack of) personality. Hmmm.

Had to laugh though when he has a pop at Ghod saying that everyone called him "chocolate" because he loved himself so much and you just knew that if anyone had called rSol "chocolate" for his narcissitic self-centred love of himself he would have just played the race card!

It is my fervent hope that, in the name of equality, Mr Campbell will surely be honored soon as the first gay person to have ever captained England. It would be a marvelous day for all of us dedicated to diversity and I can imagine that there will be a statue unveiled by Peter Tatchell , and perhaps Peter Mandelson will make a speech.

Hopefully after being honored in this way, Mr Campbell will be satisfied by the recognition that his efforts have received and will retire from public life

It is my fervent hope that, in the name of equality, Mr Campbell will surely be honored soon as the first gay person to have ever captained England. It would be a marvelous day for all of us dedicated to diversity and I can imagine that there will be a statue unveiled by Peter Tatchell , and perhaps Peter Mandelson will make a speech.

Hopefully after being honored in this way, Mr Campbell will be satisfied by the recognition that his efforts have received and will retire from public life

Gay ? - he usually came across as a miserable, inarticulate shi-ite.

There was a point when he was the most consistent England player, and was the right area on the pitch to captain (ie - NOT a forward). Then he picked up an injury and perhaps missed his moment. His last years at Spurs were a mixed bag, and his personal issues in the switch from Glory to *****y left him as (self-) damaged goods.

This stuff to-day is a rubbish story .... merely seeking sales from certain pressure groups IMHO. What a silly bunt (copyright M.Python)

I wonder what he must think when he sees how ledley king is treated at spurs. Whilst sol is pretty much disdained by everyone, ledley is loved by us.

It must be because sol is black, yup, that's the only logical reason for it.

Back