• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Re: Ha, ha Campbell.

In say 2018 and he is the best manager out there, having worked his way up to be a good premier league manager with all the top ones have gone to manage in France, do we offer judas a job,
I would.

You're taking the tinkle surely

He is the true renaissance man, Sportsman, Gigolo, Human Rights Activist, Actor, TV Pundit, Football Manager, Two faced C*** is there no beginning to his talent

In say 2018 and he is the best manager out there, having worked his way up to be a good premier league manager with all the top ones have gone to manage in France, do we offer judas a job,
I would.

You clearly have an incorrect view of the man's character.

You clearly have an incorrect view of the man's character.

Nope, I was as disgusted as anyone could possibly be over what he did. However, if the time comes and its for the good
of the club, so be it

Re: Sol Campbell

I really like the Guardian, especially on Saturdays. But it was an abysmal lead article for their sports section - and it even featured on about page 10 in the main section.

Yeah.. It's racism that Gary Neville got the job as assistant manager of England over him..

Or the fact that Neville was a better footballer and actually seems to have quite a good understanding of the game as a whole..

It was in most of the papers though i imagine it is the sort of article that resonates with the guardian readership.

Considering how many black players we have had over the last 20 years i would have expected more black managers, especailly in the lower leagues, the top flight is all about foreign managers.

The are a few black coaches at spurs and i believe other clubs but the needs to be a shift to get them into managment, im not sure if it is racism though. When one black manager comes through and does well watch the will be a glut of them the same thing happened with african players when no one thought they were good enough now clubs actively scout the region.

It will take time but it will happen.

Sol campbell however is a oh i wont bother saying what he is because the mods seem to be on their collective periods at the moment and will probably ban me, but we all know what campbell is.

hope some rag picks up on his views and start an "arsenal is racist" or "arseanal is pro foreigner" campaign

I'd like to ask Campbell why he had a black agent all those years ago, what was wrong with white agents. :-k

Regardless of colour, why on earth should he assume he has a right to automatically walk into a job once he has his qualifications. I would imagine he will find it very very difficult to get any sort of coaching job in the future. Not because he is black but because he is a ****.

Back