• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Re: Sol Campbell

The problem with the lack of British black footballers in management is the number of foreign coaches being appointed (IMO).

British players (all of them) it seems generally have a different mentality to some overseas players. Heck, we talk about the problems with our grassroots footie than that compared to other countries.

And for some of those black players that seem intelligent enough that you'd think they could go into management - they become pundits!

Now not enough black referees - racism? fear of racism? just not enough interest? perhaps there's more of a debate there?

change the record Campbell, perhaps when you actually have a coaching badge (as Neville does) you might get a job

He is a deeply troubled soul and I can only see him becoming more bitter as he grows older. He will be dragged out by the media whenever they want to run a race story, the irony of it is they can't see the problem in their own industry.

Campbell is a nutcase and a drama queen, that is why nobody will hire him here. He can't seriously believe that chairmen will sacrifice profits and success by turning down black manager. The idea of making clubs interview more black people is plain dumb, why not gay managers, asian managers, midget managers. Or just make the interviews only available to gay black asian managers who are also midgets. Then all these areas are covered and people can relax knowing that football doesnt discriminate.

always someone else's fault eh dingdonghead

maybe that's why Paul Ince never captained England, wait, what, oh he did...

Just out of interest who was the England captain(s) at the time Campbell was playing? What a smack in the face to read Campbell saying "you were only captain because you were white". I hate it when a member of any race plays the race card like this. It's irresponsible and maybe even libellous to accuse the England manager and the FA of such institutional racism.

Just out of interest who was the England captain(s) at the time Campbell was playing? What a smack in the face to read Campbell saying "you were only captain because you were white". I hate it when a member of any race plays the race card like this. It's irresponsible and maybe even libellous to accuse the England manager and the FA of such institutional racism.

Adams, Shearer and Beckham

He forgot to mention that he is an untrustworthy liar who lacks any moral judgement.

As such, he would have been a disgrace as England's captain, regardless of the colour of his skin.

Can we change the title of this thread please,I find it extremely offensive. I haven't heard that name in a long long time and I don't wish to hear it either.

So basically he's talking about Peter Taylor and then Sven-Goran Eriksson making Beckham captain instead of him between 2000-6.

Adams, Shearer and Ince all retired in 2000, while McClaren gave it to Terry in 2006 (a year before Campbell retired).

Every time this attention seeking d***** bag opens his mouth I am happier and happier he left us. A part of me thinks we should have a no rsol policy just so he gets that much less attention.

can't the FA sue Campbell for defamation or something? I mean you can't just go around calling everyone racist without any repercussions.

He's a madman, blaming others in an attempt to excuse his own behaviour.

Being black didn't hold Paul Ince or Rio Ferdinand back, maybe the problem is that Campbell is unreliable and no one respects him.

Adams, Shearer and Beckham

wasn't Adams his captain down the road as well, arsenal must be racist too...

oh and the millkman who left red top by mistake last Tuesday

and tfl because his oyster doesn't always work

Back