• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

Living rent-free in their minds, then.
If you really want to be positive, then we should set our goals on not getting relegated and anything else on top of that is a bonus
maxresdefault.jpg

Each to their own… Even if we sneak into CL spots there’s still feck all chance of us winning the damn thing unless our squad gets a miraculous overhaul before the start of next season and as it’s not going to be at the expense of ARSEnal then I’m not so fussed as I used to be tbh.

However I know dozens of gobby Goons and the prospect of them having something glorious to gloat about for the first time in decades is absolutely unbearable :eek:

The CL is huge financially for both the revenue streams and the profile of the club. So top 4 is key. Especially to compete with those clubs who now have unlimited financial resources.

Players play off each other
These two just play in synch and it works really well

they've played a lot of games together so they should. but they are not good enough for many teams we play against.
so we need better and maybe we have it in one of the young ones alongside bentancur.

just an armchair spectator's observation - all of peh's waving and shouting won't impress his teammates and might actually have the opposite effect.

they've played a lot of games together so they should. but they are not good enough for many teams we play against.
so we need better and maybe we have it in one of the young ones alongside bentancur.

just an armchair spectator's observation - all of peh's waving and shouting won't impress his teammates and might actually have the opposite effect.

Not many midfields Bentancur wouldn't get into for me. A couple of our rivals could really do with a player like him.

Weird right as the pointing you talk about is literally what Xhaka is doing at arsenal

Back