• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

Guys world class
The World Cup shows it
But we have to manage expectations as fans and say he ain’t…
I don’t think he’s world class yet at all. This player wasn’t even on a lot of peoples radar a year ago. World class players have been putting in top performances for quite some time. He is a very good player with the potential to go to the very top in his position but he isn’t there yet.

There is a difference between putting in World class performances, and actually being world class. I’d say the same about Son, capable of putting in World class performances but not at the consistency of the very elite world class forwards. Whereas some like Kane has been churning out the same top class performances and figures season after season and most definitely is world class….

Seems he might be in a bit of trouble for tax evasion at juve. Seems the players were asked during covid to take a paycut of 4 months, this is what they told everyone. But in reality it was only 1 month with agnelli paying them 3 months pay off the books. Kulu and romero were both out on loan at the time.

I don’t think he’s world class yet at all. This player wasn’t even on a lot of peoples radar a year ago. World class players have been putting in top performances for quite some time. He is a very good player with the potential to go to the very top in his position but he isn’t there yet.

There is a difference between putting in World class performances, and actually being world class. I’d say the same about Son, capable of putting in World class performances but not at the consistency of the very elite world class forwards. Whereas some like Kane has been churning out the same top class performances and figures season after season and most definitely is world class….
Glad you've seen the light ...
Kane really does miss a hell of a lot of chances, his great thing is that he never hides and keeps going for the next chance but he’s not a world class finisher....

Glad you've seen the light ...
I explained myself regarding why I don’t think he’s a world class finisher, if you don’t agree then fair enough. But as I’m sure you are aware there are many elements to Kane, he is not just a finisher like a Lewandowski etc and overall he is a world class striker….

I explained myself regarding why I don’t think he’s a world class finisher, if you don’t agree then fair enough. But as I’m sure you are aware there are many elements to Kane, he is not just a finisher like a Lewandowski etc and overall he is a world class striker….
So he's world class, has scored more goals than any other striker during his career in the world's toughest league season after season but somehow he's not a world class finisher.

Okay then.:rolleyes:

to make bentancur better, we need to upgrade his partner
wow modric still up there (to the right). eustachio looks tempting !

He's suspended for Brentford anyway. Missing Palace and Portsmouth fair enough. But we need him back after that, for goons and City.

Back