• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rodrigo Bentancur

Slowly getting back to his best after his injury lay off. The guy is going to be a real star for us going forward.

Definitely agree.

I think Romero is showing those sings of getting back to his best too.

Before Bentancur's injury he was starting to add real consistency to his performances. Hope he gets back to that rather soon.

I know you are being sarcastic but Conte has spoken before about respecting heirachy & experience and i think that will probably show over the course of his career that it takes a lot for him to drop his trusted players
Especially when the alternatives are injured (Richy) or just not much cop (Forster)

Unfortunately only 3 bookings now from a 2 game ban. He's pretty irreplaceable for us IMO - no real like for like cover - so need a few clean games

Amnesty only kicks in after 32 games

Unfortunately only 3 bookings now from a 2 game ban. He's pretty irreplaceable for us IMO - no real like for like cover - so need a few clean games

Amnesty only kicks in after 32 games

Struggling to find any hope, optimism or belief that he will pick up less than three yellows in that time.

Really good once again. Such a good ball winner, such a good ball player, such great work rate, such great positioning and awareness. That's a decent combination to have.

Good to have him back.

Feel a little sorry for Bissouma. He's lost a bit of pomp. And with the current two it is understandable. Bissouma seems to worry about his positioning too much and it affects his natural game. Hopefully Bentancur and Bissouma get a few games together at some point, think they could be strong together.

Struggling to find any hope, optimism or belief that he will pick up less than three yellows in that time.

Yes. Unless we leave him out of a couple games, perhaps before/after CL last 16 and hopefully QFs, and play Bisouma in his place

I believe the end of that 10 game stretch is when we have Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Man U/Liverpool back to back so really need him for those

Yes. Unless we leave him out of a couple games, perhaps before/after CL last 16 and hopefully QFs, and play Bisouma in his place

I believe the end of that 10 game stretch is when we have Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Man U/Liverpool back to back so really need him for those

Three quick yellows in successive games and get the suspension done with?

On a slightly more serious note. Thought he looked rather exhausted in the final 15 minutes against City, kept going, but that was a big ask. Don't think he's fully back to 100% yet, but he's getting there. And it's much needed. Really a lovely player.

Three quick yellows in successive games and get the suspension done with?

On a slightly more serious note. Thought he looked rather exhausted in the final 15 minutes against City, kept going, but that was a big ask. Don't think he's fully back to 100% yet, but he's getting there. And it's much needed. Really a lovely player.

He's not match fit, but he's so good, we need him even at 60-70%.

Hoping Conte can trust Bissouma/Skipp to give him at least an early exit in some games.

He's not match fit, but he's so good, we need him even at 60-70%.

Hoping Conte can trust Bissouma/Skipp to give him at least an early exit in some games.

Think saar might be more his replacement. Skipp and hjojberg swapping. Although i do think that skipp could be more.

Any news? We miss him when he's not on its

Stellini says in a few days, would assume he is having a scan tonight / tomorrow and we’ll know the extent of his injury on Monday.

If that’s his season done then we’re totally bd utterly fudged, to be a tad doom and gloom about it…

Barring Kane, he’s the player we can afford to lose the least. Even more important than Kulusevski for me. Bollox anyway if he’s gone for that long.

Skipp and Sarr did the business against Palace. None of our opponents till 8 April are better than Palace

Not sure that brings me much comfort. As much as we’ve spent our recruitment looks really poor. CM and CB looks really week beyond a couple of players.

Back