• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Why not? I wouldnt say he's necessarily the most recognisable face in the world...and, even though there's the odd sighting here and there of a player going through an airport, compare the number of those sighting to the number of times a player actually goes through an airport and its a miniscule percentage

are you kidding??? have you seen the size and shape of that nose :)

No idea. I don't know how long it takes for the Spurs site to announce something.

what has the spurs site got to do with anything???? the clubs havent come to a full agreement yet. How can the Spurs site announce signing Soldado when the clubs are still sorting things out

No idea. I don't know how long it takes for the Spurs site to announce something.

So why did you say it will be announced Fri, Sat or Sun then? i assume you didn't know how long it takes for the spurs site to announce something then either.

Anyway it's all good, your source has said there will be a medical today or tomorrow so we'll wait.

what has the spurs site got to do with anything???? the clubs havent come to a full agreement yet. How can the Spurs site announce signing Soldado when the clubs are still sorting things out

Didn't you know? he's signed and is a spurs player but the medical is yet to be done.

Didn't you know? he's signed and is a spurs player but the medical is yet to be done.

Aparently nowadays clubs dont even have to agree a fee. Players can just transfer themselves nowadays. Who the fudge cares about the clubs in question.

Alas Bale ;)

So why did you say it will be announced Fri, Sat or Sun then? i assume you didn't know how long it takes for the spurs site to announce something then either.

Anyway it's all good, your source has said there will be a medical today or tomorrow so we'll wait.

bound to nail it soon enough lol

1000x5909.jpg

"Mumorn says you have signed.....is it true Roberto???"

Once upon a time........

Spurs were trying to hold on to their star player and keep him out of the clutches of the evil toadface. Spurs were also trying to sign a Spanish International striker called Soldado.
Whilst all this was going on a certain thread on a spurs forum was going to brick.....there was moaning and whining and tinkling and verbal volleys were being bandied about.......Bold claims were being made and shot down to pieces, the insanity of said spurs fans forced them to avenues such as life of brian, Alanis morisette and an invasion of Poland that happened 70 odd years ago.

eventually the waiting to sign Soldado became to much and most of the thread's posters were confined to padded walls and straightjackets......everyone except mumorn who retired early after a long and successful career in politics.

everyone lived happily ever after.

The end.

Back