• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

I think there could be some version of buffalo soldier reworked as tottenham soldier. The refrain obviously is...
Sol-da-do, Sol-da-do, Sol-da-do, Woy yoy yoy yoy...or something like that.

Medical should be tomorrow or Tuesday, I'm hearing more Tuesday.

jewellery-laugh_2048723i.jpg

how about to the theme of Robin hood (ok clutching at straws here)

'Robby soldado, robby soldado he will play upfront'

'robby soldado robby soldado he thinks arsene is a c***

'he has ha head like a bowl'

'please score a goal'

....robby soldado robby soldado.....robby soldado

oooh ahhh

I think there could be some version of buffalo soldier reworked as tottenham soldier. The refrain obviously is...
Sol-da-do, Sol-da-do, Sol-da-do, Woy yoy yoy yoy...or something like that.

Ro-ber-to Sol-da-do, now he's a yi-i-ddo,
Scoring on arrival, scoring for the ti-i-tle

He is Ro-ber-to Sol-da-do, now a f*cking yiddo

Yid, yiddo, yid, yid, yiddo, yid, yid, yid, yid, yid, yid, yiddo

Last edited:
Is Soldado any good ? Don't know much about him after he left Real Madrid where he was a flop. 26m for a 28 year old is a big big gamble. Hope he does well if he joins us. Would have preferred a big-name striker for that money. But I guess we don't have much option left when it comes to buying strikers.

Is Soldado any good ? Don't know much about him after he left Real Madrid where he was a flop. 26m for a 28 year old is a big big gamble. Hope he does well if he joins us. Would have preferred a big-name striker for that money. But I guess we don't have much option left when it comes to buying strikers.

He is a big name signing.

I think Fernando by Abba is tailor made for this. JUst replace Fernando with Soldado (obviously):

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando
Though we never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando

I think Fernando by Abba is tailor made for this. JUst replace Fernando with Soldado (obviously):

For liberty, Fernando
There's no regret

Weren't we suggesting this song for Morientes when we all "knew" he would sign...?

For liberty, Fernando
There's no regret

We sang that at Sydney FC when Carlos Hernandez played for Melbourne Victory.

The Costa Rican's here tonight
He's fudging brick
Hernandez

this is crazy, if we have shattered our transfer strategy for a 28 year old then all bets are off with how we operate financially

i won't be sorry if he doesn't get unveiled in 3 hours. He's signed like I said. Still have no idea why there has been a hullabaloo.

haha i get you know....he has signed simply means he has agreed his part of all this, meaning his salary....but that has been known for over a week now, since Baldini was out there so its not even ITK on your part

=D> good effort

this is crazy, if we have shattered our transfer strategy for a 28 year old then all bets are off with how we operate financially

Eh? Pre-2009, we had an average net spend of 16 million quid a season, if memory serves. With the reported fee being bandied around for Soldado (25.6 million quid), if we do sign him we'll probably hit the 50 million quid mark transfer-fee wise this summer. Now, do you honestly think that we won't be able to raise 34 million quid from the sales of Ade, Hudd, Parker, Gomes, Townsend (possibly) et al, plus the 25 million-odd increase in our TV revenue? We've already reportedly clawed in about 3.5 million quid as a sell-on fee for Dos Santos, so if we do shift all the aforementioned players out, we'll probably raise enough to allow us to use the new TV deal money to cover the rest, which will leave us as stable as we were before this summer. So I'm not at all worried about this deal financially. My only concern is that we can't just buy Soldado and expect him to last the entire season: getting another striker is essential, to ensure we don't end up with Defoe and Dempsey as our two forward options.

Back