• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

One reason - medical.

I cant imagine, unless its dealine day, that both parties sign contracts without a medical. Hence not 100% done nor were contracts signed.

Would you buy a car from another party and sign the V5 log book without having a security check or HPI check etc?

Chadli was announced pre-medical.

The only good reason I can think of is Valencia wanting more time before they announce that they need a new striker.

KD - You come across a little petty with this issue, let it be, Mumorn thinks he has info, you think he is lying. Why does the thread have to get spammed with the tit for tat mate?

The only good reason I can think of is Valencia wanting more time before they announce that they need a new striker.

Yes it was announced pre medical BUT nothing was signed (hence the official statement stating that he needs to take his medical AND agree personal terms).DHSF is saying nothing can be signed without a medical which is correct imo.

Yes it was announced pre medical BUT nothing was signed (hence the official statement stating that he needs to take his medical AND agree personal terms).DHSF is saying nothing can be signed without a medical which is correct imo.

Things can be signed on the condition that the player doesn't fail the medical.

That's true. Wasn't Chadli out in Hong Kong kicking it around for a few days and then the site then pipes up with an official announcement regarding terms and the medical.

Top three finishers in Europe last season ...

HFXuhKP.jpg

Anyway who gives a flying fudge about when the announcement is made as long as one is made. Today, tomorrow, whenever. The bickering in this thread is childish to say the least and especially when it looks like we've signed a bona fide goal scorer. This should be what we are talking about.

Thanks, chum but it is au contraire.

Whose quote is this?

"Agreed, was massively excited when it seemed to have become a real possibility that we'd see him (Villa) in a Spurs shirt."

:-k

Wow. There's literally no point in communicating with you, thanks for making that clear!

Anyway who gives a flying fudge about when the announcement is made as long as one is made. Today, tomorrow, whenever. The bickering in this thread is childish to say the least and especially when it looks like we've signed a bona fide goal scorer. This should be what we are talking about.

=D> Very well put.

Top three finishers in Europe last season ...

HFXuhKP.jpg

That being said I'm going to be nit-picky (clearly not anywhere near the same as childish bickering) ;)

That's actually seems to be a table with the strikers with the highest conversion rate in Europe last season, not the best finishers.

der der der der der der der der der derder

derderderderderder derder

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na

Roberto Soldado Tottenham's no 9?

der der der der der der der der der derder

derderderderderder derder

na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na

Roberto Soldado Tottenham's no 9?

it has already been decreed that Soulja Boy - Crank That will be the new Soldado chant

if not the players with the highest conversion rate - who are the best finishers?

Difficult to quantify statistically, but it's certainly not just the players with the highest conversion rate as that stat is highly influenced by what kind of shots the player takes. Take Bale or RvP for example, both are excellent finishers and scored loads of goals, but both regularly take long range shots (even under pressure) that will almost certainly be harder to score from than clear cut chances. That will skew their conversion rate compared to players that rarely try long range shots, but be completely unrelated to their finishing abilities.

Then there are penalties, the kind of chances provided in general, sample size and so on. The point is just that there is no one statistical number (available to us as fans at least) that ranks the best finishers with anything even approaching decent validity. A stat like this can be interesting in it's own right, but to me only really if it's talked about as what it is - conversion rate.

Back