• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Suarez wants to speak to Arse...Liverpool will be stepping up their contingency plans in case he leaves....we need to get Soldado done asap!

I must have missed that we released Bentley? Did we seriously let him walk for nothing? Wow - that doesn't sound like Levy.

GB what do you think of the possible Soldado signing?

I think it'll be fantastic. He has everything we need in a forward. He fits our system perfectly and has the quality we've not had upfront since 2008.

Villa and Leandro were my two big hopes for the summer for CF. But Soldado was only absent because I'd written him off as unrealistic due to his price.

If we get Soldado I'd be incredibly happy with our summer's dealings, and wouldn't be especially bothered about seeing another incoming.

I must have missed that we released Bentley? Did we seriously let him walk for nothing? Wow - that doesn't sound like Levy.

He's worth less than nothing though - sign Bentley and you're committing to paying a couple million quid per year and getting limited contribution on the pitch

He's worth less than nothing though - sign Bentley and you're committing to paying a couple million quid per year and getting limited contribution on the pitch

Will be interesting to see who offers him that. You would have thought he would have found a club by now if he was going to get anything near 40k, nothing better than a championship player now getting 20 tops.

I think it'll be fantastic. He has everything we need in a forward. He fits our system perfectly and has the quality we've not had upfront since 2008.

Villa and Leandro were my two big hopes for the summer for CF. But Soldado was only absent because I'd written him off as unrealistic due to his price.

If we get Soldado I'd be incredibly happy with our summer's dealings, and wouldn't be especially bothered about seeing another incoming.

Tbh i don't get how you think at times.

You said a few days ago that your opinion has changed due to the signing of Chadli and it's now very important the striker we bring in can create chances for himself and offer more to general play. Now you say a player that doesn't do that at all will be a "fantastic signing". You changed your opinion in 2 days.

Our dreamed for signing is being replaced by one of our worst ever signings...

I think Postiga could be Valencia's Frazier Campbell.

Back