• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

It says something when the best 3 of our 4 forwards on current form, has current Golden Boot winner Son as the odd one out!!

It's so good having options. Remember when we wouldn't sub Kane because we only had Vinicius on the bench etc.

Any of the forwards could have scored 2 or more today. Was gutted Son couldn't get off the mark but I'm sure he'll hit a streak soon.

It says something when the best 3 of our 4 forwards on current form, has current Golden Boot winner Son as the odd one out!!

It's so good having options. Remember when we wouldn't sub Kane because we only had Vinicius on the bench etc.

Any of the forwards could have scored 2 or more today. Was gutted Son couldn't get off the mark but I'm sure he'll hit a streak soon.
Was more gutted Richarlison couldn’t get off the mark. He’s deserved it way more than Son, and the celebration when he thought he scores showed how much it will mean to him. He’s going to score a shed load for us, and will be a real fan favourite….

I think he starts Wednesday, tbh. Sonny's played 3 games in seven days and we have City away next weekend where we will absolutely need him to be on top form and running all game to break their backline.

Richy's probably also desperate to play CL - to me, it's Richy, Kane and Kulu for Wednesday and Son, Kane, Kulu for the weekend.

I think he starts Wednesday, tbh. Sonny's played 3 games in seven days and we have City away next weekend where we will absolutely need him to be on top form and running all game to break their backline.

Richy's probably also desperate to play CL - to me, it's Richy, Kane and Kulu for Wednesday and Son, Kane, Kulu for the weekend.
I'd be tempted to go Son, Kane and Richy against City. Kane dropping deep to knock balls in behind for Son and Richy to use their pace.

With Big Dav playing the anchor role in midfield a la Colin Calderwood.

Thought Richarlison was outstanding today. Worked like a dog and deserved a goal. The one off the post (think it was him) would have been some goal.

Personally, I think he has to start. I just don't know who he should replace.

This season its going to be about rotation and form ... we got the players and pay the manager to make the decisions. GHod we are going to have some armchair managers this season across the net.

Back