• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

He's the player I had no idea we needed. Was great to see him after his goals, seems like he's having a lot of fun. I think he should start against City because of his brickhousery, and also he's playing well.

He's exactly what we needed, a fighter, not just on the pitch but in his heart.
He fears nothing or nobody, he will be after kanes place and make no bones about it, he's not here to play second fiddle, just like he's nit here to finish second.
It can only be good for us.

Years ago I said on here how good I thought he would be in future. As he always gets in the right positions. He is direct and determined. I was very happy we signed him even if I wasn’t sure that he’d make as immediate a mark on the first team as he has. Looking forward to seeing just how much more he can achieve with us in the years ahead.

It was years of struggle, and you were always by my side. I just need to thank you for not giving up on me and my dream. Today, having you here, made the moment even more exciting for me. We continue together for even bigger dreams to come! Thanks Dad!

I like the comment about Richy being exceptional in the air. I didn't realise how good he was in the air until last night but the technique and timing for both goals was pretty much exactly what you'd be looking for as a coach.
I love this guy, where do I get my fanboy badge?

What position do we reckon he was playing last night?
I've heard that was on the right, and son on the left would anyone agree with that?
From what I saw Harry was playing deep, so who was supposed to be in the middle?

Back