• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

This guy is hilariously committed to bring a brickhouser - it's like with Romero, only in the latter's case you get the feeling savage violence is basically the only way he knows to express his emotions. :p

With Richy he's relentless, impudent and winds everyone up because he genuinely loves it, and it's instantly endearing - I love the guy already. :D

I'm already an absolute convert having mentioned a few doubts on here and elsewhere.

If a bit of ball juggling is all it takes to win an easy yellow I'm all for it and the assist was masterful.

Yeah, in the summer, only comparing their ability, age, workrate, and cost, I'd have rather we kept Bergwijn.

I had no idea he was this brilliant a brickhouse, he's almost as good as Lamela.

I hope he starts the next game.

This guy is hilariously committed to bring a brickhouser - it's like with Romero, only in the latter's case you get the feeling savage violence is basically the only way he knows to express his emotions. :p

With Richy he's relentless, impudent and winds everyone up because he genuinely loves it, and it's instantly endearing - I love the guy already. :D
Just when I think there’s nothing you and I can agree on this happens!

I wish Lamela hadn’t been sold the summer before Conte took over. Imagine Lamela, Romero and Richarlison all being clams.

A4y9lbOCcAAFrlF.jpg

I'm already an absolute convert having mentioned a few doubts on here and elsewhere.

If a bit of ball juggling is all it takes to win an easy yellow I'm all for it and the assist was masterful.
The assist really was
I was watching on my phone and it was not clear how good it was until I rewatched it
It’s the kind of assist that De Bruyne gets hyped for

And wasnt good enough
Giving your all means nothing at this level if your not good enough
Giving your all is the minimum requirement
And also some say talent alone is not good enough at this level. Plenty of players in the top teams who are not good enough for their team but are effective in being reliable and giving their all.

Maybe some of our current players could learn from him about giving it your all.

Shocker that both you and Baleforce love Lamela. I get the impression that the likes of Nethercott, Dozell, Royal, Sanchez, Lamela, Sissoko and Frazier Campbell would be in both of your all time Spurs Elevens :D

Back