• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

I don't really care what pundits have to say. It's their opinion and they're entitled to it at the end of the day. But after spitting on that girl, whatever the provocation he shouldn't have worked on tv again.

It’s the same point that I made to a Liverpool supporter. He said we all act out when angry. And that Carragher apologised. I said that given his role in the media that it was unacceptable behaviour.

Yeah, in the summer, only comparing their ability, age, workrate, and cost, I'd have rather we kept Bergwijn.

I had no idea he was this brilliant a brickhouse, he's almost as good as Lamela.

I hope he starts the next game.
His level of brickhousery has a higher ceiling than lamela. Just a few minutes to get the opposition fans hating him. Then silenced them with an pure skill for the goal. Ruthless.

Imagine what his childhood must have been like!

Sent from my SM-S908E using Fapatalk

It’s the same point that I made to a Liverpool supporter. He said we all act out when angry. And that Carragher apologised. I said that given his role in the media that it was unacceptable behaviour.

It's the role he's in. There are loads of ex pros that would love his job and be as good if not better. He messed up his opportunity and someone else should have been given the chance. Just because they played for popular teams doesn't give them better insight. Ffs you get better insight of tactics from tifo.

Anyone complaining about that keepy-uppy stuff can do one. Good grief, there wasn’t a player within miles of him when he did it. If he’d trapped the ball and stood next to it he’d have been caned too. It’s entertainment. The tackle was crude and OTT but it will happen and he seemed to get that. People should focus on how fudging sublime that assist was. Deeeeeelicious!

Really…
Who?
Milner and Henderson to name a few, Ake at City aswell, Winks, Mason, Bentaleb for us. Quite a few that are effective in what they do but could be seen as not good enough by a lot of people. Jesus was slated alot on here when he went to Arsenal, i personally rate him very highly but a lot of people including Pep clearly think he was not good enough for City but he contributed. Lucas Moura got us to a Champions League final and is effective but also seen as not good enough by a lot of people on here, the list can go on. Obviously just my opinion of course i don't want people getting upset about my views on certain players. . . .

Anyone complaining about that keepy-uppy stuff can do one. Good grief, there wasn’t a player within miles of him when he did it. If he’d trapped the ball and stood next to it he’d have been caned too. It’s entertainment. The tackle was crude and OTT but it will happen and he seemed to get that. People should focus on how fudging sublime that assist was. Deeeeeelicious!
Yeah, it's a nothing episode. MOTD didn't even mention it, and rightly so.

Excellent description for Richy's assist:

Absurd assist seals game for Tottenham
Richarlison used the outside of his boot to deliver a goal on a plate to striker Harry Kane.

https://www.watoday.com.au/sport/soccer/absurd-assist-seals-game-for-tottenham-20220829-p5bdg7.html

Video in the link - worth watching again for two genius moves: firstly bumping the defender off the ball like he was nothing, then that amazing outside of the foot pass that caught the entire defence and keeper off guard.

The Athletic poking away at Spurs and Richarlison. Now they're running a yes-or-no survey asking:

So who is right? Was it “provocative” as suggested in commentary? Or, with Richarlison allowed the time and space to juggle the ball, was he entitled to do so?

Like answers from subscribers would mean or solve anything.

I don't really care what pundits have to say. It's their opinion and they're entitled to it at the end of the day. But after spitting on that girl, whatever the provocation he shouldn't have worked on tv again.

Exactly especially since he looks like the sort of chap that swallows, I was shocked.

Oh how the world has changed, I remember the great Jimmy Baxter doing similar things against England at Wembley and the press loving it. I personally would have put in 4 rows back in the stand, it was a different time.

Excellent description for Richy's assist:

Absurd assist seals game for Tottenham
Richarlison used the outside of his boot to deliver a goal on a plate to striker Harry Kane.

https://www.watoday.com.au/sport/soccer/absurd-assist-seals-game-for-tottenham-20220829-p5bdg7.html

Video in the link - worth watching again for two genius moves: firstly bumping the defender off the ball like he was nothing, then that amazing outside of the foot pass that caught the entire defence and keeper off guard.
Took me a moment to realise what was strange about that clip.
It was the commentator having some serious volume in his voice when we scored. I'm becoming inured to Martin Tyler barely changing his pitch when Spurs get a goal

Back