• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Relationships...f*ck em

Re: Relationships...fudge em

So after 4 years with my other half we ended it this weekend. Naturally i'm a a bit sad but the overwhelming feeling i have is "what a waste of time". It's like i spent all this time with her for a large chunk of my life and there's nothing to show...no kids, no marriage.

Eventually i do think we'll end up getting married as it's inevitable (i've known her since primary school) but it's such a weird feeling now lol. Funny thing is that i've been talking to this girl who works in the Sainsburys near my work place who's half Egyptian and half English the last few days and it just feels kind wrong (my ex was half Moroccan and half English). Too many similarities man arghhh.

So anyway relationships...they SUCKKKKK.

They do suck - hence not wanting to be in one... unless it ends in marriage (which I dont want anyways) then its gonna end in heartbreak (generally speaking). Someone will always want more and generally, in my case, its the girl as im not the marrying type.

As for now - if you can get the Egyptian into bed then kudos to you (as theyre fudging tough to break down) - whats her name? I may know her haha

In all seriousness with the Egyptian girl just go with the flow, dont think too much and have fun. Youre thinking too far ahead I suppose when you think about similiarities which is also understandable as the break up is recent.

i think everything will be okay

basicallly the two of you were married anyway. arguments over nothing are the first signs of marriage i think.

Two of you will miss each other.......then you will get back together and think to yourslef. maybe i can put up with this

i think everything will be okay

basicallly the two of you were married anyway. arguments over nothing are the first signs of marriage i think.

Two of you will miss each other.......then you will get back together and think to yourslef. maybe i can put up with this

not if he fudges her sister

sorry to hear KD - but when you know, you know..................you know?

take some time to reflect on what you want out of life now - not talking long term, maybe just over the next 6 - 12 months.
you can do WHATEVER you want.

anything.

I know man it's a cold world. Hopefully one day i will get married, have lots of kids and live a happy life like you. How long have you been married now? 5 years? 10?

I have a great life, thankyou for being concerned!
Sucks to be you \o/

LOL

Sorry KD I know stuff will feel empty for some time, try filling it with things you enjoyed that she didn't, cherish that which you are now free to do. Then if you do get back together you will have some memories which may otherwise have been missed.

Think the harsh edge of responses is peoples acidity, it comes out everywhere, spitting bile... even if meant in harsh love brotherhood style it's a big much for me.

Sorry to hear that KD. I hope everything works out for the best.

Guys thanks for all the comments but it's not how i anticipated this thread to end up. I think this shows how many genuinely nice people are on this site but if i'm being honest, i never thought a relationship break up warranted a "sorry to hear that mate" response. Maybe it's because i didn't value a relationship? or maybe when you've experienced far worse things you tend to not care so much about things like this?

Dunno really but i haven't been moping around or anything. Works the same, friends the same, i mean it's just 'different' now. Like weird...hmm yeh anyway cheers guys.

Guys thanks for all the comments but it's not how i anticipated this thread to end up. I think this shows how many genuinely nice people are on this site but if i'm being honest, i never thought a relationship break up warranted a "sorry to hear that mate" response. Maybe it's because i didn't value a relationship? or maybe when you've experienced far worse things you tend to not care so much about things like this?

Dunno really but i haven't been moping around or anything. Works the same, friends the same, i mean it's just 'different' now. Like weird...hmm yeh anyway cheers guys.

Mate...

I know we have had our exchanges, but I have to say those sentences really made me want to say the following. I do not know what you have been through, and I certainly hope it's not been of a tragic proportion that none of us could fathom. Whatever that 'far worse' is though, don't let it win mate. Every day is a new day, every day is a step forward and just be sure you leave the doors of your heart and soul open for a possible connection. Sorry if this seems patronizing, it's not meant to be. I just read that and immediately wondered whether some incidents had shut down your trust/warmth a bit. Good luck mate, and if I've interpreted that wrong, then disregard and apologies.

you could be a socio-path , LOL

no but seriously, if after 4 years you didnt find that connection then its a waste of time

So when's the hookers and coke party?

LOL

Sorry KD I know stuff will feel empty for some time, try filling it with things you enjoyed that she didn't, cherish that which you are now free to do. Then if you do get back together you will have some memories which may otherwise have been missed.

Think the harsh edge of responses is peoples acidity, it comes out everywhere, spitting bile... even if meant in harsh love brotherhood style it's a big much for me.

People who are in a good place themselves do not react in the negative way as seen in this thread, however much they try to convince themselves otherwise.

KD, I'm not sure commiserations is the right word as you seemed to be driving the split but in the short term I think you're due a little spoiling, the weather's glorious you're young, free and single-granted your looks are against you ;) but go out and indulge in an orgy of hedonism - fishing, flying a kite, the lot. :)

If all that fails take Scara up on his offer.

Its as simple as that really.

It isnt really - would be awesome if it was though. Getting over someone you have been with for four years is vastly different than getting over someone you were with for four hours or weeks or months.

Back