• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Relationships...f*ck em

Re: Relationships...fudge em

People who are in a good place themselves do not react in the negative way as seen in this thread, however much they try to convince themselves otherwise.

I'm in a great place and found this thread to be somewhat pathetic but on the flipside somewhat hilarious also. Before reading at this place, I honestly thought it was only women that had the urge to tell the world, family and friends yes.. the world.. :~

I'm in a great place and found this thread to be somewhat pathetic but on the flipside somewhat hilarious also. Before reading at this place, I honestly thought it was only women that had the urge to tell the world, family and friends yes.. the world.. :~

I'm the opposite tbh. I'm extremely private in the 'real world' and rarely let people know my business (most of my mates and my brother doesn't even know i've broken up with my girl). I keep pretty much everything on the hush hush and enjoy my privacy BUT i find this place a place where i can open up being that i don't actually know anyone on here and will probably never meet anyone on here.

It's weird because i'm not on twitter and i'm rarely on FB so it's not as if i open up merely because it's the internet but..well i mean nobody knows me, nobody knows my name etc etc so even though i can say a lot on here i'm still comforted by the fact that nobody knows me.

It isnt really - would be awesome if it was though. Getting over someone you have been with for four years is vastly different than getting over someone you were with for four hours or weeks or months.

Yes it is, its not easy but there is no point in dwelling on a door that has been shut. Move on and open the next door, life is short and sitting around feeling sorry is doing nothing but wasting that time.

I am not saying the OP is doing that, but in general terms.

IMO that's a bit fudged up your getting your emotional support from online and not friends and family.

My brother would be on my case, getting me out of any kind of mood that may have cast over me that is for sure. I also think he would be pretty hurt if I didn't tell him also. But then again we are close, always have been.

Yes it is, its not easy but there is no point in dwelling on a door that has been shut. Move on and open the next door, life is short and sitting around feeling sorry is doing nothing but wasting that time.

I believe this whole thread is that, a mounring process. Someone needs to kick him in the sponge up the arse, and slap his face with a Pollock.

I broke up with a ltr ex on Wednesday, I haven't actually told anyone yet.

I do feel sad but I know we couldn't have kept on like it was (she could be very demanding/needy). I'm just enjoying being my own person for a while. I can be a bit more selfish with my time now.

I believe this whole thread is that, a mounring process. Someone needs to kick him in the sponge up the arse, and slap his face with a Pollock.

Why are you persisting with this? like why do you want me to react?

The thread was honestly not meant to be a 'mourning process' which is why i posted that i was surprised it turned into one. As i said before, if the shoe was on the other foot and someone mentioned they finished with their girl i wouldn't initially post my commiseration.

IMO that's a bit fudged up your getting your emotional support from online and not friends and family.

My brother would be on my case, getting me out of any kind of mood that may have cast over me that is for sure. I also think he would be pretty hurt if I didn't tell him also. But then again we are close, always have been.

Yes ok mate ok ok.

I agree no point in dwelling so going out having fun chatting up girls etc im sure would help in the long run. Just that emotions do get involved.

KD - I actually totall feel you (oooerrr). I am not a talker to friends etc I just stay quiet but my mates generally know when something is up because body language is everything and tells everything. I find it easier comng on here and saying it... is it sad? maybe but its easier too as you dont have to talk to someone face to face etc Hudd - it aint that easy being vulnerable in front of mates and admitting that you are 'hurting' etc etc etc.

Not to make this about me or to steal KDs thunder - but is anyone kind of like me where when they feel like they are starting to like someone and both feeling it ie going out etc that you drag yourself away? I am like that - I just pull away. It feels totally fudgein strange being in a relationship so I tend to stop short of relationships. Why? because theyre fudged.

But you didn't go out of your way to hyperlink to Nelson to score an own goal.

I laughed at it though, mainly because I posted the exact same thing in a football thread when a French based player that had been fluffy bunnies cuddlingd to everyone in the EPL but ended up at Kiev, but also because I found it funny that someone could be so cold.

[video=youtube;1wDDjVPJ73A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wDDjVPJ73A[/video]

Kingdawson hopefully you two will get back together, and if you do remember that make up sex is totally awesome.

But if you don't, the fact that you have no kids and are not married means no unnecessary entanglements and you can get on with the rest of your life.

It sucks but people do sometimes grow apart. I know it sounds corny dude but time is a great healer.

Back