• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings Vs Notlob

Crawley

Board Legend
Thought Lennon was tireless and superb tonight.

In fact, I can hardly fault anyone.

9 all round.

Friedel - 7
Walker - 6
Gallas - 6
Kaboul - 7
Rose - 5
Lennon - 8
Bale - 6
VdV - 8
Modric - 8
Sandro - 7
Adebayor - real Jekyl & Hyde performance, 1st half 6 2nd half 9

Friedel - What was he doing for that backpass?

Rating - Well played. Dominate the first half, should have scored more then one. Came out weak in the second, but hit them on the counter.

Friedel - 7
Walker - 6
Gallas - 6
Kaboul - 7
Rose - 5
Lennon - 8
Bale - 6
VdV - 8
Modric - 8
Sandro - 7
Adebayor - 8

Harry - 0 totally fudged us over again. we got lucky

Freidel - 7
Walker - 8
Gallas - 7
Kaboul - 7
Rose - 5.5
Lennon - 8
Modric - 9
Sandro - 8
Bale - 8
Van Der Vaart - 7.5
Adebayor 7.5

Saha - N/A
Livermore - N/A
Nelsen - N/A

Friedel - 7
Walker - 7
Gallas - 6
Kaboul - 7
Rose - 6
Lennon - 8
Bale - 8
VdV - 7
Modric - 7
Sandro - 7
Adebayor - 7

Ade did nothing but score the two goals.... my favourite criticism of any Spurs player.

Friedel 7 Couple of good saves.
Walker 6 Petrov got the better of him a few times.
Gallas 6 Walked a fine line with the handball in first half.
Kaboul 7 Decent.
Rose 5 Another example of why we need better cover for BAE
Lennon 8 Looked threatening all evening.
Modric 8 Great goal and great pass for the third goal.
Sandro 8 Tireless again.
Bale 7 See what happens when you stick to the left Gareth :)
VDV 7 Superb, calm finish for his goal.
Adebayor 8 Didn't think he played that well to be honest, but got two goals so can't really complain.

A bit harsh to give Bale 6 perhaps considering the fact that he delivered two terrific assists. I do agree it wasn't his best performance overall, but I would say he did his job in the end.

Friedel - 7 - Pulled off a great save just before we scored our goal. Thought he was decent tonight.

Walker - 7 - Bundles of energy as to be expected but what the hell was he doing regarding to his yellow card. Improving defensively for sure

Kaboul - 8 - Man was he up for it today. Thought he was solid at the back, beast of a performance from the man, come on leaps and bounds this season.

Gallas - 6.5 - Was disappointed with Gallas, I was really happy with his performance against Blackburn but he was poor today. He went off with an injury so I wonder if that hindered his performance.

Rose - 6 - He has commitment I'll give him that, he was brilliant at left back at the back end of last season but hasn't shown that sort of form since coming back into the side, albeit for 2 games now.

Lennon - 8.5 - Brilliant from the little man, shows how much we miss him. Has a hand in a lot of the goals we score and his pace is always a threat, not to mention the awesome awesome defensive work he does, superb performance and assist for him

Modric - 9 - His best performance in a long long time. Cracking goal, Cracking pass for the third goal, just amazing really. Sort of games he should be churning out against the likes of Bolton all the time, RAN the show, absolutely ran it and easily my man of the match.

Sandro - 8 - Another solid performamce from him. Not as spectacular as the Blackburn game but who cares, he did his job well, wins tackles, good on the ball, passes the ball quickly and him and Modric have a good partnership in the middle.

Bale - 7 - He pretty much stuck to the left all game and when he does we look fudging good. He really wasn't that good in the first half but I thought he was good in the second half, he got two assists two, first one was brilliant, second was good timing by Adebayor. More of the same with this midfield against Villa on Sunday.

van der Vaart - 7 - Scoring goals when it matters! Got the important opener against Blackburn and scored an important goal to put us ahead in this game too, now has 11 league goals for the season, I believe he is actually the first player to score double digits two years in a row since Keane years back?

Adebayor - 7 - I don't care if he scored two goals he isn't being marked higher than a 7. He was dire in the first half, it wasn't until he scored his first goal that he actually seemed up for it, passed the ball well, touch was looking much much better and then added a second goal calmly rounding the keeper. Hopefully he puts in a similar performance on Sunday to the one he had at home to Villa earlier in the season.

A bit harsh to give Bale 6 perhaps considering the fact that he delivered two terrific assists. I do agree it wasn't his best performance overall, but I would say he did his job in the end.

Par of the course for Bale. He loses a point everytime Harry tells him to switch wings with Lennon. No one has a go at Lennon for playing on the left or cutting inside for some reason though.

Freidel - 7
Walker - 8
Gallas - 7
Kaboul - 7
Rose - 6
Lennon - 8
Modric - 8
Sandro - 8
Bale - 8
Van Der Vaart - 7.5
Adebayor - 7

Friedel 6 Couldnt do a lot about the goal

Walker 7 Back to his best

Kaboul 7 Solid

Gallas 7 Important

Rose 6 Im not sure hes good enough for that level but two games and two wins.. and thats what matters.

Lennon 8 Good runs and finally a final ball

Modric 8 Great Goal, good passing.

Sandro 9 The difference at the moment, maybe he doesnt deserve a 9 today but thats for the blackburn game aswell, in two games, hes helped us a lot

Van der Vaart 7 More involved in recent weeks, well taken goal

Bale 8 Dangerous crosses, good game

Adebayor 7 A different player ones the first goal had gone in, it shows it needs to score more, before that and in recent games, he was awful.

Has stuck to the left more over the last two games, obviously hasn't seen as much of the ball but it's clear how much it benefits the team.

Has stuck to the left more over the last two games, obviously hasn't seen as much of the ball but it's clear how much it benefits the team.

I couldn't agree more there. It's a shame we started messing around with the formation as much as we did. Perhaps Lennon being out for a while gave us a problem on the right side, but that doesn't mean we need to fudge the rest of the team up as well.

Back