• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

I'm convinced it's Levy. Munn and Lange arrivals in has made little or no difference. We are super fast in loan to buy deals but seem to want to drag out big deals for as long aa possible. Sales too - I can remember Berbatov, Bale, Kane etc. And more...leaving little time for bedding on players. Vdv - was confirmed just days before his start!
Well this aged like milk on the turn in a matter of hours!

Wow, have to admit I was expecting something quite different this morning, well done Spurs!
Don't think we can underestimate the draw of Ange and the football we play under him, who wouldn't want a bit of that?

I'm skeptical as to whether Bayern were actually in for him, so much gonad*s gets written around a transfer - people need to remember that all these social media accounts get paid for clicks so it's in their interest for there to be drama, if there is none there's nothing to stop them inventing it.

Premier League and London, with spectacular stadium and training ground. All help towards the final package.

It would be kind of funny if we beat Bayern to a young player and they end up signing one of our cast-offs. It should be good for Dier, too, as presumably he will fit in better there.

Erm...I know we've got a good track record recently but i am waiting to see this guy play first. He is still young and based on reported stats, still has some big developmental areas.

Imo Todibo would have been excellent, but I guess high chance if paratici is involved radu will turn out as good as the others from Italy.
You mean the stats someone posted straight from a computer game?

Good news this!

I hope Daniel makes sure the price of Dier just went up whatever extra we've had to pay out to secure this new fella.

I'm sure he will 😈

So apparently we paying Spence full wage and option for them to buy come June. And Radu paid 5mil for him in Aug. Not bad mark up! Meant to be 31.5 mil in total we paying

Back