• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

QPR ratings

Lloris - 7

Walker - 6
Dawson - 7.5
Vertonghen - 7
Naughton 7

Lennon - 5
Dembele - 5
Sandro - 6
Bale - 5.5

Defoe - 5
Adebayor - 5

Subs

Parker - 7
Dempsey - 5.5

Last edited:
Lloris - 7
Walker - 6
Dawson - 6
Vertonghen - 7
Naughton - 7
Lennon - 5
Parker - 6
Dembele - 5
Bale - 5
Defoe - 5
Adebayor - 5

Lloris - 7

Walker - 6
Dawson - 6.5
Vertonghen - 6
Naughton - 7

Lennon - 5
Dembele - 5
Sandro - 5
Bale - 5

Adebayor - 5
Defoe - 5

--

Parker - 6
Dempsey 5.5
Sigurdsson - 5

I am not a fan of Defoe but he is under marked so far, their keeper stopped 2 efforts from him that would have been goals 9 times out of 10, no other player for us was a goal threat.

Lloris - 7

Walker - 6
Dawson - 6
Vertonghen - 7
Naughton - 7

Lennon - 5
Sandro - 6
Dembele - 5
Bale - 4

Adebayor - 6
Defoe - 6

Last edited:
Lloris 7 - nothing to do but a nice clearance near the end

Walker 6 - meh
Dawson 6 - vital deflection but Daws ffs you are not Andrea Pirlo, Paul Scholes or Xabi Alonso. You are Michael Dawson
Vertonghen 6 - meh
Naughton 6 - meh

Lennon 5 - not involved
Sandro 6 - ok until injury
Dembele 5 - poorest game all season
Bale 5 - same as Lennon

Ade 5 - brick finish
Defoe 5.5 - not involved but a good effort early on

Parker 6 - ok, no more 40 yard efforts on goal though please
Dempsey 6 - meh
Siggy 6 - not much time

Lloris - 7. Solid handling, and his absolutely blistering run out to clear Taarabt's through ball probably denied QPR a clear goal-scoring opportunity. The epitome of 'pro-active'.

Walker - 6.5. Solid, albeit with a poor delivery rate.
Dawson - 6.5. Fantastic tackling, good heading, average distribution (hoof-balls included) and somewhat sub-par positioning.
Verts - 7. Classy and utterly untroubled throughout. Glides around in a manner very reminiscent of Ledders.
Naughton - 6.5. Occasionally troubled by Mackie and Taarabt, but on the whole composed and able.

Lennon - 6. Anonymous.
Dembele - 5.5. Possibly his worst performance for us. Still acceptable, just not as dependable in possession as he's been for us recently.
Sandro - N/A. Get well soon, lad.
Bale - 6. See Lennon.

Ade - 4.5. Seems to be getting worse with time, which, considering his goal last weekend (and its presumably confidence-boosting effects) is truly baffling.
Defoe - 5. Worked hard, no service, no opportunities.

Subs;

Parker - 6.5. Solid, dependable, and assured in possession save for a few overly ambitious long shots. Tried to play in the wingers on a number of occasions, and looked like he'd never been away.
Dempsey - 6. See Defoe.
Sigurdsson - N/A.

AVB - 6.5. Nothing particularly wrong with either his selection or his tactics.

Special mention;

Harry - 7.5. His team put in a spectacular defensive performance, and looked motivated, hungry and dangerous. This is the kind of situation where he thrives, and I'm happy to see him doing so well.

Verts should not be getting a 7 . His balls forward were nothing short of shocking. Every way as bad as Dawson's. On top of that I thought he hid in this match. Where were the purposeful strides out of defense?

I'll do the rest of my ratings later.

Lloris 7 - did what was necessary when called upon but hardly needed
Walker 7 - reasonable enough, came close with one FK
Dawson 7 - strong
Verts 7 - strong
Naughton 7 - did well
Lennon 6 - not his day
Sandro 7 - hope his injury is not serious
Dembele 5 - looks in poor form atm
Bale 6 - struggled
Defoe 7 - so unlucky with that early pile-driver, some decent possession throughout
Abebayor 5- Togo are welcome to him, Dempsey will do better much in his absence

Subs
Parker 8 - refreshingly lively, if anyone was going to change the game it was going to be him, even so i wish he wouldn't shoot from distance
Sigurdsson 6 - no real impact

Edit : forgot Dempsey - 6

Last edited:
Verts should not be getting a 7 . His balls forward were nothing short of shocking. Every way as bad as Dawson's. On top of that I thought he hid in this match. Where were the purposeful strides out of defense?

I'll do the rest of my ratings later.

To be fair, the team as a whole probably had a lower than usual pass completion rate today, entirely down to QPR's manic pressing. Can't single out the CBs for being particularly bad at it. And as for the purposeful strides out of defense, he's not at left-back any more. If he gets dispossessed halfway in the QPR's half, he's left a gaping hole in our back-line. Normally Sandro covers those sorts of situations, but once he was injured we saw Parker going forward a lot more to try to spark things. Which is good, but it prevents our CBs being overly ambitious, due to the lack of cover.

The rating is based on his defensive work, which was top notch.

Lloris 7 - did what was necessary when called upon but hardly needed
Walker 7 - reasonable enough, came close with one FK
Dawson 7 - strong
Verts 7 - strong
Naughton 7 - did well
Lennon 6 - not his day
Sandro 7 - hope his injury is not serious
Dembele 5 - looks in poor form atm
Bale 6 - struggled
Defoe 7 - so unlucky with that early pile-driver, some decent possession throughout
Abebayor 5- Togo are welcome to him, Dempsey will do better much in his absence

Subs
Parker 8 - refreshingly lively, if anyone was going to change the game it was going to be him, even so i wish he wouldn't shoot from distance
Sigurdsson 6 - no real impact

See I felt the opposite. Parker is fine, but he really contributes zero to the attack. I remember how much he frustrated me last season; for whatever reason he can only pass in the direction he is facing. He'll get the ball run 10 yards forwards and then pass the ball in the same direction he is running in. He does what he does and is fine at it. Glad that he isn't a fixture in the starting 11 though.

Today was a day when we really missed a Modric - we just couldn't move the ball from right to left quickly enough to try and unhinge the backline.

Dunno how Naughton is getting all these sevens. So far he's been nothing more than average. He is absolutely clueless when he ends up in the opposition half. Play breaks down completely

Just got back from game

Ade - fudgein hell how fudgein brick
Dawson - very good - yeah a couple of his passes were wayward but did well overall
Parker - very good and wasnt worried about Sandro coming off
Defoe with the minimal of chances he had he did ok and worked the keeper - the only player to do so.
Dembele - was fudgein awful - worst performance by far
Bale/Lennon - were awful.

Overall it was a poor performance but credit to QPR they stifled us and worked well against us - Harry (for all his "tactical naivety") got his tactics spot on

I am stunned by the ratings for Parker and Dawson.

Both completely destroyed our momentum with their passing - sideways, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, long ball, lose possession, repeat.

HR had clearly instructed QPR to stand off Dawson and allow him the ball, as he completely sabotages our style of play with his Hollywood cross-field balls.

We need Holtby in Jan, he is a player that likes to play the ball forward quickly.

I even think we would have won today with Caulker and Sandro.

See I felt the opposite. Parker is fine, but he really contributes zero to the attack. I remember how much he frustrated me last season; for whatever reason he can only pass in the direction he is facing. He'll get the ball run 10 yards forwards and then pass the ball in the same direction he is running in. He does what he does and is fine at it. Glad that he isn't a fixture in the starting 11 though.

Today was a day when we really missed a Modric - we just couldn't move the ball from right to left quickly enough to try and unhinge the backline.

Know exactly what you're saying, Parker's passing does frustrate enormously at times, but for me his positive attitude, drive and determination today more than compensated.

Both completely destroyed our momentum with their passing - sideways, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, long ball, lose possession, repeat.

HR had clearly instructed QPR to stand off Dawson and allow him the ball, as he completely sabotages our style of play with his Hollywood cross-field balls.

We need Holtby in Jan, he is a player that likes to play the ball forward quickly.

Ill tell you what fudgein sabotaged our play and ill give you a hint - it wasnt Dawsons passing. It was the overall general mentality of the team - no desire, impetus or even enthusiasm. It was a bricky wet fish.

Entitled to your opinion fella, but I totally disagree with your views on parker and Daws. Both of them tried to move the ball forward at every opportunity. daws with passes, Parker with some surprising surging runs.

Ill tell you what fudgein sabotaged our play and ill give you a hint - it wasnt Dawsons passing. It was the overall general mentality of the team - no desire, impetus or even enthusiasm. It was a bricky wet fish.

I don't agree really, it's just the same problem we have when we're at home. If we can't run past them then we can't beat them.

Entitled to your opinion fella, but I totally disagree with your views on parker and Daws. Both of them tried to move the ball forward at every opportunity. daws with passes, Parker with some surprising surging runs.

I agree. Parker was one of our best players today. Several good passes and runs going forward and the only one who showed real intensity in his pressing and tackling.

Compared to Dawson and Parker how many good forward passes did our fullbacks contribute today? Or Dembele for that matter who was as poor as I've ever seen him I think. Without good passes from those players it would always be difficult for our wingers and strikers to create something. Force Lennon and Bale to receive poor passes when facing our goal and surrounded and you take them out of the game.

Back