• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Priority positions this window

He has input into who we get. How do you know they aren't the players he wanted?

He publicly said Spencer was a club player. The others I don't know but he doesn't seem to trust any of them, Son has been awful for ages yet starts every week ahead of Rich for example.

We also don't know how many players he said need to be changed for his plans to work.

I'm not saying sack him but a decision has to be made on what we're doing this window at least, do we sign players he wants? If not then why not?

He publicly said Spencer was a club player. The others I don't know but he doesn't seem to trust any of them, Son has been awful for ages yet starts every week ahead of Rich for example.

We also don't know how many players he said need to be changed for his plans to work.

I'm not saying sack him but a decision has to be made on what we're doing this window at least, do we sign players he wants? If not then why not?
Signings under Conte:
Richy: Plays when available, 11 games in league, the others he was injured.
Bissouma: Starting to get game time
Udogie: On loan
Spence: Not playing
Perisic: Rotates with Sess
Forster: Reserve keeper
Lenglet: Rotates with Davies, starting more games now
Bentancur: Plays when fit
Kulu: Kulu when fit

So out of his signings that aren't out on loan (Udogie), a reserve keeper (Forster) and Spence, who does he not trust?
Sorry but it's total rubbish to say he doesn't trust the signings.

Signings under Conte:
Richy: Plays when available, 11 games in league, the others he was injured.
Bissouma: Starting to get game time
Udogie: On loan
Spence: Not playing
Perisic: Rotates with Sess
Forster: Reserve keeper
Lenglet: Rotates with Davies, starting more games now
Bentancur: Plays when fit
Kulu: Kulu when fit

So out of his signings that aren't out on loan (Udogie), a reserve keeper (Forster) and Spence, who does he not trust?
Sorry but it's total rubbish to say he doesn't trust the signings.

I was more referring to Bissouma and Richy who cost £100m and don't get as much gametime as you'd expect given they would be taking the place of Son and PEH who have been 2 of our worst players this season. Maybe he does trust them but he clearly doesn't believe this squad is complete and is vocal enough about it so we as a club need to decide what we're going to do about that.

I was more referring to Bissouma and Richy who cost £100m and don't get as much gametime as you'd expect given they would be taking the place of Son and PEH who have been 2 of our worst players this season. Maybe he does trust them but he clearly doesn't believe this squad is complete and is vocal enough about it so we as a club need to decide what we're going to do about that.
How does he not trust Richy? He's got game time when he's not been injured.
Bissouma has been involved in 17 league games getting almost 800 mins. Again, how does he not trust him?
Obviously the squad isn't complete, Conte has said it will take another 3 transfer windows. Anyone can see we have gaping holes in certain positions.

Richarlson plays whenever fit. Bissouma has just been flat out disappointing when he does play.

How does he not trust Richy? He's got game time when he's not been injured.
Bissouma has been involved in 17 league games getting almost 800 mins. Again, how does he not trust him?
Obviously the squad isn't complete, Conte has said it will take another 3 transfer windows. Anyone can see we have gaping holes in certain positions.

If everyone was fit Richy and Bissouma would be on the bench, that's what I mean by not trusting them. Starting Son ahead of Richy when he's in awful form, how does he justify that when he has a 60M replacement on the bench who is Brazil's no 9.

If everyone was fit Richy and Bissouma would be on the bench, that's what I mean by not trusting them. Starting Son ahead of Richy when he's in awful form, how does he justify that when he has a 60M replacement on the bench who is Brazil's no 9.
Richarlson’s been unavailable for selection since the start of October. He was suspended for our first match and came off the bench for our 2nd then pretty much played whenever available. Conte bizarrely dropped Kulusevski for 1 game, but then dropped Son afterwards. Since then we’ve basically only had 4 attackers fit at any one time, that’s inc Gill, so Son has remainded in the team.

Priority:
1) Keeper
2) Keeper
3) Keeper

Yeah. If Lloris continues like this it's going to continue to make everything so difficult.

Gil showing signs that he can give some cover for Kulusevski. Doherty playing well. Short of right footed options at CB. But still, Lloris is looking more and more like a continuing liability.

Isn't the great shot stopper like he one was. The mistakes are seemingly increasing. Average at best playing out from the back.

A good goalkeeper could make a big difference.

We've signed players but are they the ones or type he asked for. He's already said Spence was a club player for example. But more than that he's a manager who demands big spending for specific players for his system - if we aren't prepared to do that then what's the point of sticking with him.

What we've spent since he arrived is fairly similar to what he's spent at other clubs I think.

He still needs more, that seems clear. If the club can continue to spend like we have for the last couple of seasons we should be able to find good solutions for him.

A goalkeeper could also be a good choice with regards to future proofing the squad to Conte uncertainty.

Instead of spending big on a wing back that may have to adapt to full back at some point in the next 6 months if Conte's done. Spend it on a goalkeeper and if Conte isn't here past the summer look for the right outfield solutions. If Conte's still here, get him that wing back.

PEH hasn't been one of our worst players this season at all....

Because Harry Kane is Spurs' number 9 perhaps (and before you say it I know what number Harry actually has on his back).

Just think fixing the defence with world class CBs wouldn’t mean a thing with a keeper who has made more assist for arsenal in our two games than any of their players
I agree that we desperately need a new keeper mate. Just think we're equally desperate for 2 new CBs (if we're going to persist with playing 3 of them)

Back