• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2022

Thought Richarlison's movement was very, very promising. He can obviously play as a 9, something we have not had with his abilities for some time, and he critically passes fast and well. I think we are going to see him mature into an excellent signing for us. I was impressed.
Yes, Richarlison will definitely add something. Also thought Gil was among a few that stood out. Not sure if he'll make the final squad though, but he's certainly talented.

Thought parrot when he came on showed some good stuff down the right
Wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes Kulus back up there

I think that showed the importance of having younger players in the team with experienced starters rather than throwing them in with a bunch of all sorts. The movement and knowledge of when to pass makes a massive difference.

I know it was only a friendly but I thought Tanganga looked more comfortable in the game even with Moura in the rwb slot. I know a lot think Moura could fill that role but his tendency to give the ball away 25 yards away from opponents goal is not so bad as when he gives if away 25 yards from ours.

Thought parrot when he came on showed some good stuff down the right
Wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes Kulus back up there

It is going to be tight as to whether he loans for one more year or stays with us at least thru Jan. I think the player believes one more year on loan would be good, but there looks to be a proper striker in there and there’s little doubt in my mind it is a matter of when not if with regards to him and us having a love affair…

Yes, Richarlison will definitely add something. Also thought Gil was among a few that stood out. Not sure if he'll make the final squad though, but he's certainly talented.

Gil was frustrating because he has the raw skills but not the nous or timing yet. Several times his decision making let him down a bit IMO…I think another loan would be good but would not want to sell him.

It is going to be tight as to whether he loans for one more year or stays with us at least thru Jan. I think the player believes one more year on loan would be good, but there looks to be a proper striker in there and there’s little doubt in my mind it is a matter of when not if with regards to him and us having a love affair…

Ally gold did an interview with him the other day i believe. Said he wants to go back out on loan then come back and challenge for a place in the side. Ally said the club are happy with that.

Might change if kulu or moura get a naughty injury though.

I’d live to have him overtake Moura asap
He controls the ball better and also is willing to use his left peg
But that may not be until the new year

I was blown away with him when he came on against Inter Milan as a 17 year old, and immediately started bullying Ranocchia and de Vrij

Who was the clown wearing Hugo's shirt?
1st goal - Lloris wasn't in goal
2nd goal - Lloris' hand was in the right place but Sanchez deflected it 6 inches, past his hand
3rd goal - Son and Sarr parted their wall and cowered out of the way so Lloris had no chance to get across into the bottom corner

Back