• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

We're what? 2 weeks into pre-season and our only signing isn't there yet.. how the fudge did you expect to see new faces? :lol:

I think he meant more "I wish we signed some more players, so we could see photos of them training"

Squad to face Kingstonian: Archer, Miles, Smith, A. McQueen, Ball, Galifuoco, Fredericks, Lameiras, McEneff, Dawkins, Coulthirst, Michael-Percil, D. McQueen, McEvoy, Obika, Stewart, Dombaxe, Ceballos.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Spurs XI line-up at Kingstonian - Archer; Fredericks, Ball, Stewart, Smith; Lameiras, Gallifuoco, Dawkins; Ceballos, Obika, McEvoy.
GOAL - McEvoy led break, Obika showed strength, McEvoy continued his run and planted home a header from Obika's cross. 1-0, 7mins.
GOAL - Gallifuoco into Obika, shot deflected off Moody and looped home. 2-0, goal on 20mins.

BPey3tBCYAAnTTD.jpg

Jonathan Miles, Aaron McEneff, Shaq Coulthirst and Laste Dombaxe all on for second half.
GOAL - @AdamSmith912 into Simon Dawkins, left angle, fired low across Tolfrey into far corner. 3-0, 58mins.
GOAL - Fredericks backheel to Ceballos, he fired in a shot that Coulthirst may have touched on the way in. 4-0, 90th minute.
Cristian and Shaq are both claiming that goal! Bit of banter here at Kingsmeadow! We'll get a definitive answer down the tunnel!

BPe_uWHCAAA_ZAI.jpg

So after a bit (okay, a lot) of debate, the fourth goal against Kingstonian goes to Cristian Ceballos!

not good enough

Seriously? What exactly are you hoping for over the next year? Is it....

a) the best chance of a successful season, with transfers (or non-transfers) conducted on a strictly, need to know basis as far as THFC can afford, and a pre-season which prioritises allowing all possible playing staff the best environment to build up fitness and experiment with variations on strategy
or
b) lots of info from the club on who we might buy/might not, even if it pushes up their prices and possibly means some deals may fall through, and an exciting action packed pre-season where our glorious free flowing football wipes our players out for September, both factors which will mean we do not have as good a year as we possibly can?

Because from what you are posting on here and in the transfer thread, its not really clear to me.

I do not care what I am told or see between now and August 18th as a Spurs fan. What matters, all that matters, is who takes the field against Palace, and how prepared they are individually and as a team.

Game against Colchester starts in 40 mins

Lineup:

Friedel; Walker; Dawson; Vertonghen; Rose; Huddlestone; Sigurdsson; Carroll; Townsend; Falque; Adebayor.

Bench:

Lloris; Naughton; Fryers; Caulker; Assou-Ekotto; Parker; Dombaxe; Bentaleb; Coulthirst; Kane; Defoe; Vigouroux.

Info:

Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon sit out tonight as a precaution after picking up knocks in training.

So what's up with the beastly 3, Dembele, Sandro and Paulinho. I guess I can understand Sandro and Paulinho but has Mousa had a run out yet?

So what's up with the beastly 3, Dembele, Sandro and Paulinho. I guess I can understand Sandro and Paulinho but has Mousa had a run out yet?

maybe there is something in that twitter rumour that he is out for 6 months

Just back from our game against Col Utd, nice to be home 10 mins after the final whistle..

Game was pretty awful to be fair, Col Utd played some good stuff, Watt looked a good player as did their keeper

For us, nobody really shone through, missed loads of chances as per usual but I suppose its all about fitness at this stage

Such a shame for the 10k crowd, all of who were there to see him play that Bale wasnt involved, my mate saw him on the Spurs coach so he was there just not involved for some reason, least he couldve done was walk round the pitch at ht and sign some autographs

Just back from our game against Col Utd, nice to be home 10 mins after the final whistle..

Game was pretty awful to be fair, Col Utd played some good stuff, Watt looked a good player as did their keeper

For us, nobody really shone through, missed loads of chances as per usual but I suppose its all about fitness at this stage

Such a shame for the 10k crowd, all of who were there to see him play that Bale wasnt involved, my mate saw him on the Spurs coach so he was there just not involved for some reason, least he couldve done was walk round the pitch at ht and sign some autographs
Did the other players walk round and sign autographs?

Andre: "Our football really evolved in the second half, we created lots of chances again and in the end, generally, we have to be pleased. The players have been excellent in training. Now we go up a level in opposition in Hong Kong and that gives them extra motivation. Zeki did well as a central defender and Shaq showed tactical discipline. Laste also did well and all of these minutes with the first team are important for their confidence."

Back