• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

Weds 24 July: Barclays Asia Trophy v Sunderland – Kick-off 6pm (11am BST)
Sat 27 July: Barclays Asia Trophy Final / 3rd v 4th play-off
Sat 3 Aug: AS Monaco (A) – Kick-off 6.30pm (5.30pm BST)
Sat 10 Aug: RCD Espanyol (H) – Kick-off 5.30pm

Reckon more friendlies will come?

a midweek friendly against Schalke or whoever [-o<

I can't take those games in Hong Kong that seriously. It's absolutely sweltering at that time of the year in Hong Kong. Got absolutely soaked too there once in July with over 100mm of rain falling on one day.

Tue 16 July7pmSwindon TownTottenham HotspurCounty Ground
Thu 18 July7.45pmKingstonianSpurs XIKingsmeadow Stadium
Fri 19 July7pmColchester UnitedTottenham HotspurWeston Homes Community Stadium
Wed 24 July6pm (11am BST)Tottenham HotspurSunderlandHong Kong
Sat 27 July6pm (11am BST) or 8.30pm (1.30pm BST)Third-place play-off or FinalHong Kong
Wed 31 July7.30pmMK DonsSpurs XIStadium:MK
Sat 3 August6.30pm (5.30pm BST)AS MonacoTottenham HotspurStade Louis II
Wed 7 August7.45pmCambridge CitySpurs XIThe Glass World Stadium
Sat 10 August5.30pmTottenham HotspurEspanyolWhite Hart Lane

I got 2 tickets straight away for my dad and I, £15 each

Do you know whether the shuttle buses will be running? Tempted to have a few cheeky ones in the Bricklayers on Bergholt Road seeing as I'm not working that day before heading up to the ground.

Do you know whether the shuttle buses will be running? Tempted to have a few cheeky ones in the Bricklayers on Bergholt Road seeing as I'm not working that day before heading up to the ground.

I wont be drinking ill be going straight from work, id think the buses will run that day, be silly not to

BO0C5DUCQAEQc0a.jpg

OMG HUDD LOOKS MUCH LIGHTER.. NEW MAN NEXT SEASON..

Well I suppose someone had to, it's said every pre-season :lol:

I grinned like an idiot when I saw Steffen in the training pics from yesterday. Having the man at the club just cheers me up. :)

Yeah, to Hamburg or Bremen or something. Still think he'll eventually manage us one day, if only as a stop gap for a couple of years once AVB leaves and we need to keep things cheap 'till the new stadium comes along.

Back