• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

It was less densely populated than the empty bits of Norfolk. That wouldn't have been the case if people wanted it.

This is the most ridiculous statement ever....

The whole world was less densely populated at the time, especially most of the middle east (there weren't any flashy Dubai's in 1946).

The European Zionist wanted their own country, other European's didn't want to give up their own land, so they rocked up to Palestine and took a Chuck of Palestinian land and gave it to white European Jews and created the foundations of an apartied state. (Just like they did in S.Africa). Fact.

Remember Small numbers of Middle Eastern Jews had been living in Palestine for centuries without any issues or trouble. These were not Zionists (and most of theses Jewish people aren't Zionists today either, they still don't support the idea of an Israeli state).

Zionists set about stealing land and taking people's homes and raping and killing Palestinian families. (With the support of Britain and Euro).

When some today turn's up at your front door with a gang (Soldiers) and tries to break in to your house and kick you and your family out.... what do you do....what do you do....

And why are they terrorists? Because someone has taken something that belongs to them, be it property, family or livelihoods ... anyway you clearly don't have a clue.

I’m sure you are not saying that being a terrorist is ok, are you?

You are so right that being a terrorist is not ok...so I'm glad we are in agreement that that these Isrealie Zionists and their mob of terrorists Settlers are not ok in making others live within an unjust apartied system.

I have so many reason not to make any comment on this further than saying that all forms of terrorism should be abhorred

anyway you clearly don't have a clue.

This is always the base level with EDL Dave. He’s been schooled and run off his own forum into hiding on numerous occasions because of his sheer naivety, prejudice and stupidity. Unfortunately that stupidity means he doesn’t remember and keeps coming back for more.

And why are they terrorists? Because someone has taken something that belongs to them, be it property, family or livelihoods ... anyway you clearly don't have a clue.
They're terrorists because they dress as civilians and attack civilians.

If they dressed as an armed force and attacked military targets they'd be a legitimate army.

This is the most ridiculous statement ever....

The whole world was less densely populated at the time, especially most of the middle east (there weren't any flashy Dubai's in 1946).

The European Zionist wanted their own country, other European's didn't want to give up their own land, so they rocked up to Palestine and took a Chuck of Palestinian land and gave it to white European Jews and created the foundations of an apartied state. (Just like they did in S.Africa). Fact.

Remember Small numbers of Middle Eastern Jews had been living in Palestine for centuries without any issues or trouble. These were not Zionists (and most of theses Jewish people aren't Zionists today either, they still don't support the idea of an Israeli state).

Zionists set about stealing land and taking people's homes and raping and killing Palestinian families. (With the support of Britain and Euro).

When some today turn's up at your front door with a gang (Soldiers) and tries to break in to your house and kick you and your family out.... what do you do....what do you do....
The population of London was more than 300 times as dense at the time. Populations were smaller but not nearly that much.

The area was almost entirely an empty space. Do you genuinely think there would have been the same issue if a country had been created for people who believed in their particular sky fairy? (Hint: the answer is "No")

Another day, another govt U-turn.

I'm actually wondering about whether to buy an old second hand car to run into the ground or lease an electric (this will be a secondary car), so the decision has some bearing if they push the petrol / diesel back to 2035.

Ultimately though, just be consistent. FFS.

Another day, another govt U-turn.

I'm actually wondering about whether to buy an old second hand car to run into the ground or lease an electric (this will be a secondary car), so the decision has some bearing if they push the petrol / diesel back to 2035.

Ultimately though, just be consistent. FFS.

Strange to change tack on it, I think doubling down and going even greener with a better plan and communications would be a massive vote winner. More onshore wind, state aid to build up the industries and create jobs etc.

Strange to change tack on it, I think doubling down and going even greener with a better plan and communications would be a massive vote winner. More onshore wind, state aid to build up the industries and create jobs etc.
It's only a vote winner if it doesn't cost.

They're terrorists because they dress as civilians and attack civilians.

If they dressed as an armed force and attacked military targets they'd be a legitimate army.

Fair point.... so what do you call an army that comes in and takes what you have illegally? Mercenaries?

It's only a vote winner if it doesn't cost.

That's where state aid comes in (yes this has a cost but it's not as apparent to people), eventually the world is heading greener so we can either get onboard early and get ahead of the game and draw in investment, jobs and influence or get left behind.

That's where state aid comes in (yes this has a cost but it's not as apparent to people), eventually the world is heading greener so we can either get onboard early and get ahead of the game and draw in investment, jobs and influence or get left behind.
It will be apparent. The last couple of attempts at Conservative govts have spent everything we have. It would have to be coupled with an immediate and noticeable tax increase.

Fair point.... so what do you call an army that comes in and takes what you have illegally? Mercenaries?
That's an army. Mercenaries are those who fight with the army as a private entity. I'm reasonably sure that's illegal but it's only really illegal if there are consequences (see Wagner Group before they rebelled).

That's an army. Mercenaries are those who fight with the army as a private entity. I'm reasonably sure that's illegal but it's only really illegal if there are consequences (see Wagner Group before they rebelled).

Well in that instance no difference between an army and terrorism

One last desperate throw of the dice from a moribund party seeking to solidify their base. It worked in Hillingdon so they calculate it might work nationally.

Back