• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Threat of violence to who? Fascists? Are you one of them? Then why the melodrama?

You should be offering to stand up to fascists with me you Muppet (said with lashings of custard).

Do you know about Cable street old Chap? Another proud moment in our history.

I will stand up to facism by any means necessary. Feel free to report that to the authorities or Tommy Robinson if that's your speed.

I only see your posts when I am on my phone as you are on ignore but for some reason that does not work when I am using my phone.

Melodrama? nope I just have a difference of opinion to you, but of course what you and your ilk have been doing for the past 20 years is trying to belittle anyone who does not think the same way as you.

Am I a fascist? well I wont dignify that stupid pathetic question with a reply. But I have always considered fascism a form of political beliefs that does not allow an opposition view, views you are exposing yourself, views that those who are over turning the referendum are also showing.

You want to call me a muppet that is your business, but threats of violence even to people who do not share your political views can never be acceptable. A labour politician lost her life because of that sort of incendiary talk, it is very stupid or at best naive of you to talk like that.

If anyone expresses genuine extremist views then the way to stop them is to talk them down or through counter arguments, violence makes you as bad as the people you are allegedly fighting.

Tommy Robinson is not my cup of tea at all, it was pleasing to see so many leave UKIP because of Robinson being allowed in. Farage and the new party for the right have said they wish to pull out of the EU, when he was in UKIP he always said that immigration and asylum should be classed differently because this country had a duty to take in asylum seekers. Not quite as extreme as people make out.

At no point in my post that you quoted did I ever say far right, you put the far in to try and undermine me, it is something your sort have been doing for some time to try and stop open debate, people are seeing through this.

I shall be voting for Corbyn at the next election as I like his views on the EU and I like the idea of re-privatising the railways and energy companies. But this country in my view needs a real right wing alternative, a party that is prepared to build more prisons to make the streets safer, a party that is not afraid to set the country out to trade with the world.

I had issues with UKIP and most notably there views on Homosexuals and renewable energy things I am both in favour of but they still have a place in the party system or a new right wing party does, just like left wing parties do. But if your so bigoted you can only see your side of the debate then I feel sorry for you.

As for going on about Cable street, your about as relevant as those sad old prats that go on about the second world war.

I only read your posts when I am on my phone and as soon as i see your user name I scroll down as I do not want to read the views of a fascist. I dont agree with your views but I accept your right to hold them, but if you are going to write on here that you intend violence it is all ours duty to report you just as anyone reading that guy in New Zealand's post should have done before he went and murdered all those poor people. Violence is never the answer, grow up.

I only see your posts when I am on my phone as you are on ignore but for some reason that does not work when I am using my phone.

Melodrama? nope I just have a difference of opinion to you, but of course what you and your ilk have been doing for the past 20 years is trying to belittle anyone who does not think the same way as you.

Am I a fascist? well I wont dignify that stupid pathetic question with a reply. But I have always considered fascism a form of political beliefs that does not allow an opposition view, views you are exposing yourself, views that those who are over turning the referendum are also showing.

You want to call me a muppet that is your business, but threats of violence even to people who do not share your political views can never be acceptable. A labour politician lost her life because of that sort of incendiary talk, it is very stupid or at best naive of you to talk like that.

If anyone expresses genuine extremist views then the way to stop them is to talk them down or through counter arguments, violence makes you as bad as the people you are allegedly fighting.

Tommy Robinson is not my cup of tea at all, it was pleasing to see so many leave UKIP because of Robinson being allowed in. Farage and the new party for the right have said they wish to pull out of the EU, when he was in UKIP he always said that immigration and asylum should be classed differently because this country had a duty to take in asylum seekers. Not quite as extreme as people make out.

At no point in my post that you quoted did I ever say far right, you put the far in to try and undermine me, it is something your sort have been doing for some time to try and stop open debate, people are seeing through this.

I shall be voting for Corbyn at the next election as I like his views on the EU and I like the idea of re-privatising the railways and energy companies. But this country in my view needs a real right wing alternative, a party that is prepared to build more prisons to make the streets safer, a party that is not afraid to set the country out to trade with the world.

I had issues with UKIP and most notably there views on Homosexuals and renewable energy things I am both in favour of but they still have a place in the party system or a new right wing party does, just like left wing parties do. But if your so bigoted you can only see your side of the debate then I feel sorry for you.

As for going on about Cable street, your about as relevant as those sad old prats that go on about the second world war.

I only read your posts when I am on my phone and as soon as i see your user name I scroll down as I do not want to read the views of a fascist. I dont agree with your views but I accept your right to hold them, but if you are going to write on here that you intend violence it is all ours duty to report you just as anyone reading that guy in New Zealand's post should have done before he went and murdered all those poor people. Violence is never the answer, grow up.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

What are you talking about? Threats of violence?

All I have said is that I will stand up against the fascists. Why would you have a problem with that? If you're not a fascist (which I dont think you are) I would expect you or anyone else on here, to do the same.

Relax go buy some custard and have a sexy party.

Don't threaten us with the far right. This country's best moment came with us standing up to the far right Nazi's. Something I'm very proud one of my grandads contributed to despite being a member of a British colony. F uck the far right . We will take it to them on the streets if necessary, cable st once again, I will be there.

The UK appeased Hitler and had a fair few significant people who at the very least had sympathies to the Nazi's if not full support.
It was only when the Nazi's looked like a genuine invasion threat the real opposition started.
Britain is alot more intolerant and bordering on fascist than we like to think.
Hopefully we have enough to keep a lid on it though.

Don't threaten us with the far right. This country's best moment came with us standing up to the far right Nazi's. Something I'm very proud one of my grandads contributed to despite being a member of a British colony. F uck the far right . We will take it to them on the streets if necessary, cable st once again, I will be there.
If one is a member of a group that matches, protests and fights with the police at the drop of a hat, is there any pride when one of those occasions happens to coincide with a good cause?

In the same manner that a stopped clock is right twice a day, jumped up, little scrappy clams who take on any cause for a good fight will sometimes be on the right side of a fight.

London's Jewish communities faced just as many fascists after the war, but communists were less keen on starting trouble under a Labour government.

The UK appeased Hitler and had a fair few significant people who at the very least had sympathies to the Nazi's if not full support.
It was only when the Nazi's looked like a genuine invasion threat the real opposition started.
Britain is alot more intolerant and bordering on fascist than we like to think.
Hopefully we have enough to keep a lid on it though.

Indeed. But that means us all standing up to them. Not giving them a platform.

The truth is that the right has got smart, we need to be smarter.

Last edited:
If one is a member of a group that matches, protests and fights with the police at the drop of a hat, is there any pride when one of those occasions happens to coincide with a good cause?

In the same manner that a stopped clock is right twice a day, jumped up, little scrappy clams who take on any cause for a good fight will sometimes be on the right side of a fight.

London's Jewish communities faced just as many fascists after the war, but communists were less keen on starting trouble under a Labour government.

Even if you are correct (not saying you are) and a lot of the people there were there just for a good scrap.

Then on this occasion they should take pride, yes.

Re nationalise the railways I think you mean.

For someone who so clearly understands the issues, how did he vote Leave at the beginning? Maybe he was caught up in the democratic narrative and with those around him - journalists, friends etc.

The more you analyse it, the more you can see how fundamental the Daily Mail, Sun, Telegraph and Express were/ are to Brexit. Without their wholly biased stance I don’t think Brexit would have occurred. Of course these papers had been vilifying the EU for cheap laughs/copy for decades so they could hardly change course. Other papers managed to stay a bit more balanced. The Times was quite pro Leave at some points (Murdock) but they left both sides open. The ‘entrenched’ papers above are all in; despite what they might see and think now. They have to continue to employ jingoistic pieces and to maintain their stance - regardless of the reality. At least the Mail and this journalist are big enough to outline what happened and pivot.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

For someone who so clearly understands the issues, how did he vote Leave at the beginning? Maybe he was caught up in the democratic narrative and with those around him - journalists, friends etc.

The more you analyse it, the more you can see how fundamental the Daily Mail, Sun, Telegraph and Express were/ are to Brexit. Without their wholly biased stance I don’t think Brexit would have occurred. Of course these papers had been vilifying the EU for cheap laughs/copy for decades so they could hardly change course. Other papers managed to stay a bit more balanced. The Times was quite pro Leave at some points (Murdock) but they left both sides open. The ‘entrenched’ papers above are all in; despite what they might see and think now. They have to continue to employ jingoistic pieces and to maintain their stance - regardless of the reality. At least the Mail and this journalist are big enough to outline what happened and pivot.

No one reads papers anymore, so their influence isn't that great.

Compare that to the tens of millions that access the pro-remain/Blairite BBC every day.

And though it has low readership (although more than it naturally would because it doesn't have a paywall), the Guardian is the de-facto ministry of propaganda for remain

No one reads papers anymore, so their influence isn't that great. Compare that to the tens of millions that access the pro-remain/Blairite BBC every day

A huge chunk of the BBC's news output is talking about whatever stories have made the papers. They still have a lot of influence, even if it's more in-direct than it once was.

Reactions: DTA
A huge chunk of the BBC's news output is talking about whatever stories have made the papers. They still have a lot of influence, even if it's more in-direct than it once was.

Surely all the money being spent by those in power would know the ins and outs of PR and use them to their advantage? Probably not as remain spent 9m on a leaflet drop to every home in the UK and rolled out a load of celebs to back their campaign.

Cameron and remainers misjudged the mood of the country, arrogance utter arrogance.

Surely all the money being spent by those in power would know the ins and outs of PR and use them to their advantage? Probably not as remain spent 9m on a leaflet drop to every home in the UK and rolled out a load of celebs to back their campaign.

Cameron and remainers misjudged the mood of the country, arrogance utter arrogance.

I'm not just talking about Brexit, I'm talking about the political news in general.

What is the ‘mood of the country’? Are you talking for those that didn’t vote, those who voted remain...or just entrenched leavers who know what they want but can’t outline how or why?

Back