• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

possibly, but I think you would be better ending poverty as people have less kids when they become more wealthy and less people insecure.

Families have less kids when women are educated and have life choices.
Women earning incomes also reduces the poverty factor of having lots of kids.
Poverty is also partially addressed in lots of countries by financially enabling females in the households (as payday earning males still often don't take the money home).

Used micro-banking and female business development projects in Central Asia as a way to alleviate poverty and reduce impacts on the environment.

Mourdaunt has plenty of intelligence and integrity. Sunak is also a good option if he can keep his tax and spend under control.

I don't think any of the other parties can currently put anyone up of nearly their standard.

Ha, ha, ha. That is seriously funny. This is the same Mordaunt, who claims to be a captain in the RN, when her only recognized rank in the reserves was as acting sub lieutenant. She grifted an honorary captaincy whilst Secretary of Defence.

Last edited:
that’s the opposite of what I have read, but would be interested to see the study.

does the study state that there is no correlation or that there is a divergence at a certain level of wealth?
I don't remember, the general gist of the article was that people had assumed wealth was the factor but that was more just a correlation.

Ha, ha, ha. That is seriously funny. This is the same Mordaunt, who claims to be a captain in the RN, when her only recognized rank in the reserves was as acting sub lieutenant. She grifted an honorary captaincy whilst Secretary of Defence.
Does she claim to be a captain?

If you Google "Penny Mordaunt Captain" all the results are defining her as having received an honorary captaincy.

Also Mordaunt:

upload_2022-7-15_16-7-48.png

Anyone who advocates for Homeopathy as a meaningful treatment shouldn't be given positions of responsibility

I think Tugendhat being in these debates will be important. He will make Sunak and Mordaunt seem central, and the other two extreme; whereas without him it would be billed as binary left vs right.

For the sake of the country, I think we really need to see Truss slip into full-on unhinged and/or vacant during one of these.

I think Tugendhat being in these debates will be important. He will make Sunak and Mordaunt seem central, and the other two extreme; whereas without him it would be billed as binary left vs right.

For the sake of the country, I think we really need to see Truss slip into full-on unhinged and/or vacant during one of these.
It's impossible for her not to. She's not Trump level stupid, but she's in or around Diane Abbott's remedial class.

isn’t vacant her starting position?

Mourdaunt has plenty of intelligence and integrity. Sunak is also a good option if he can keep his tax and spend under control.

I don't think any of the other parties can currently put anyone up of nearly their standard.

Mordaunt? Integrity?

She of the xenophobic Turkey-joining-the-EU lie (which she reprised only this week).

The woman’s a liar. She’ll fit right in.

My MP has never tweeted anything of his own accord for the past two years that I’ve followed him, as far as I can tell, apart from retweets of other MPs/ministers. Now my timeline is full of him tweeting non stop about Kemi. Clearly putting himself forward for a promotion from junior minister in education -will be interesting to see where his tweets move to once Kemi is dropped out.

Mordaunt? Integrity?

She of the xenophobic Turkey-joining-the-EU lie (which she reprised only this week).

The woman’s a liar. She’ll fit right in.

Wasn't that a bit of a grey area? You can technically veto countries, like Bulgaria are doing at the moment with Macedonia and Albania. But in reality the political pressure of doing that, if that's what the Commission had deigned should happen, would be massive and unsustainable.

Hands down for Tugendhat there. Sunak the best of the main 3. Mordaunt seems to struggles on the fly compared to pre-prepared stuff. Truss just seems to be recovering from a stroke.

Back