• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I can't believe that people actually think boris has some kind of ideology, he is driven by nothing other than self interest.
He is a politician of the meanest kind, a venal and thoroughly repugnant man that has used a car crash of a political landscape to worm his way into power.
How we got here and even worse how we appear to be unable to turn away from him and his ilk really is a testament to low politics has sunk.
Brilliantly summed up. Was trying to put together a much less articulate version of this post mate.

After a new scarf?

il_1588xN.2593470805_awpx.jpg

I wouldn't buy fur but think people should be able to if they want.

Any govt that bans foie gras deserves a napalm Guy Fawkes.

Im sure you can get Foie Gras in France. You’ll have to pop to the EU for it.

So this is what sovereignty looks like, being able to ban Foie Gras and fur. Happy days.

Im sure you can get Foie Gras in France. You’ll have to pop to the EU for it.

So this is what sovereignty looks like, being able to ban Foie Gras and fur. Happy days.
That's precisely what sovereignty should look like - the ability to ban, or not, as suits us.

Following Labour's disgusting policies from the turn of the century would have been a mistake, one I'm glad this govt hasn't made.

That's precisely what sovereignty should look like - the ability to ban, or not, as suits us.

Following Labour's disgusting policies from the turn of the century would have been a mistake, one I'm glad this govt hasn't made.

what it looks like is no change: UK decided to ban them, then decided not to, so we’re still actually in step with the EU. Was it worth the hit to the nations GDP and trade?

Last edited:
what is looks like is no change: UK decided to ban them, then decided not to, so we’re still actually in step with the EU. Was it worth the hit to the nations GDP and trade?
Under Johnson, probably not.

Under a proper conservative, absolutely.

They are all as bad as one another, just some lies are bigger then some others, Thatcher getting us into war against Argentina because her standing at home was zero, Blair taking us into a illegal war and killing our own people. No time for Boris but since the farce in the commons about the brexit votes they are all arseholes.

Hang on, here is as clear an example of gaslighting as you will ever see. Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands and forced that conflict.

Hang on, here is as clear an example of gaslighting as you will ever see. Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands and forced that conflict.

Yes they did, however when it happened i was playing in America and on the way to training i was in the car with two other English guys. It came over the news that there was a Argentina fleet sailing to the Falklands island to invade it, we
all laughed as why would they invade a Island near Scotland? that was where we thought the Islands were.

Obviously we were wrong ( and ignorant), now that radio report came TWO days before there was any news about it in England. She knew it was sailing but held back on it because at that time her polling was falling trough the floor and she needed to save her job. Now you believe it or not but that is what happened.

Yes they did, however when it happened i was playing in America and on the way to training i was in the car with two other English guys. It came over the news that there was a Argentina fleet sailing to the Falklands island to invade it, we
all laughed as why would they invade a Island near Scotland? that was where we thought the Islands were.

Obviously we were wrong ( and ignorant), now that radio report came TWO days before there was any news about it in England. She knew it was sailing but held back on it because at that time her polling was falling trough the floor and she needed to save her job. Now you believe it or not but that is what happened.

I’m going to stop thinking about this as it makes no sense to me!

So what do they do, if the uk attacks the convoy before they invade then its an unprovoked attack.
Not to mention they are 6000 miles away, by the time they get there its too late.

So what do they do, if the uk attacks the convoy before they invade then its an unprovoked attack.
Not to mention they are 6000 miles away, by the time they get there its too late.

Well admitting she knew about it would be a start, but she denied anything until they were on the islands. She knew but held it back.

Back