• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

The media seem to have forgotten the fact that he stood at the dispatch box in December and said that he had been assured there were no paties in Downing Street. It now turns out he was at some of them, something which is no longer being denied by No 10. He has therefore lied to Parliament - unquestionably a resigning matter (certainly for any leader with morals).

The media seem to have forgotten the fact that he stood at the dispatch box in December and said that he had been assured there were no paties in Downing Street. It now turns out he was at some of them, something which is no longer being denied by No 10. He has therefore lied to Parliament - unquestionably a resigning matter (certainly for any leader with morals).

Tories gone full Trump, just disregarding the norms.

They haven't. They just know it's a pointless attack line against a narcissist.

"he had been assured there were no parties"
That is true. It's not misleading Parliament until proof exists that he hasn't been assured there were no parties. And you can't prove the non existence of something that doesn't exist.

I did predict this. I think after Trump he can do what he wants. I think the is no chance he will resign.

I think if the is a vote of no confidence against him he is ballsy enough to say, right I'm calling a general election.

Totally mad but that is what I think he will do.

I did predict this. I think after Trump he can do what he wants. I think the is no chance he will resign.

I think if the is a vote of no confidence against him he is ballsy enough to say, right I'm calling a general election.

Totally mad but that is what I think he will do.

I can see it, he’s all about him, much like the Tories don’t care about burning the country down, he wouldn’t care about burning the party down.

But if enough letters go in he could be out anyway.

What a fitting indictment of the general public in this country.

Nobody bats an eyelid when he's doing a terrible job but we absolutely cannot accept drinking wine and eating cake with his colleagues.

Nobody bats an eyelid when he's doing a terrible job but we absolutely cannot accept drinking wine and eating cake with his colleagues.

it's not the cake and the wine, its the lying, and the obvious contempt for many of those he is supposed to serve

You better scrub this thread of pre-partygate eyelid batting in case the fact-checkers find it.

You better scrub this thread of pre-partygate eyelid batting in case the fact-checkers find it.
Not here obviously, there's been plenty of politically motivated/class hatred here.

The general public, as a whole, seemed perfectly fine with him being a bit brick though.

Back