• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

So pleased for Kim Leadbeater in Batley and Spen. Putting aside party politics what a personal triumph for a very strong and courageous woman. Defeated the nasty, divisive politics of George Galloway.

She seems like a very decent human being.

Galloway is a professional loser - a horrible individual.

Hanrooster getting the Tory blame. Welcome to your future for the next decade, Matty.

With Galloway running and pulling 8000 odd votes, the Tories thought that they could just sit back and come through the middle and win. They were wrong! Decency won, but by only 352 votes, what does that tell you about the state of this country?

So pleased for Kim Leadbeater in Batley and Spen. Putting aside party politics what a personal triumph for a very strong and courageous woman. Defeated the nasty, divisive politics of George Galloway.
If recent surveys are to be believed, Starmer would have been gone if they'd lost this one.

Given that Labour would almost certainly replace him with some cretinous, swivel eyed, lefty loon, this can only be a good thing.

Jo Cox's sister, good luck to her.

I imagine her first day in Parliament will be quite emotional.

Nearly 28k new immunities without the need to vaccinate them. Good job Boris.
Immunity from infection is neither long lasting nor does it necessarily protect against new variants as seen in the amazonian city of Manaus. All it does is slow down the vaccination program which does provide better immunity. Yet another misstep by the Prime minister.

Immunity from infection is neither long lasting nor does it necessarily protect against new variants as seen in the amazonian city of Manaus. All it does is slow down the vaccination program which does provide better immunity. Yet another misstep by the Prime minister.
Are you sure about the Manaus data?

All the data from absolutely everywhere else show that reinfection is incredibly rare.

Funny how they relocated to Romania of all places in the EU and not to say France or Germany. They would have done the same thing without Brexit and then its one of the benefits of being in the EU.

Or they would have stayed in Kent, happy to export from the UK. Wages are cheaper in Romania but the uk has other benefits. Not least their friends, family and the education system.

I think it’s fair to say that most of the export businesses that have moved to the Europe recently have done so because of the cost of selling into Europe

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Or they would have stayed in Kent, happy to export from the UK. Wages are cheaper in Romania but the uk has other benefits. Not least their friends, family and the education system.

I think it’s fair to say that most of the export businesses that have moved to the Europe recently have done so because of the cost of selling into Europe

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Not just wages that are gonna be cheaper in Romania. It is very convenient to use Brexit as an excuse and make the decision to move to a country with lower wages, cost of renting/buying facilities etc. Far better PR

Back