• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

You're a prick sometimes :D

Nothing person from my side. Not sure the reverse is true.

I think sterling will strengthen again once all this brexit nonsense is over. The sooner that is the better. Hopefully there isn't too much damage in the interim. In real terms your new house in France my weekly shop, are currently more expensive than they were.

Will be interesting to see what is announced today in terms of financial plans for the future by Sunak.
Just had an offer accepted on a house so the stamp duty rumour would be nice if true but, broader than me, it could be something that does assist industry recovery.

I don't see articles like this helping as it seems to be a call on the government to fund almost everything:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-53306423

Will be interesting to see what is announced today in terms of financial plans for the future by Sunak.
Just had an offer accepted on a house so the stamp duty rumour would be nice if true but, broader than me, it could be something that does assist industry recovery.

I don't see articles like this helping as it seems to be a call on the government to fund almost everything:
The magnetism of 'the handout' really does inflict a self-awareness bypass with some people and their situation. Surely for that type of article they could have found people with a much greater case of need?

The magnetism of 'the handout' really does inflict a self-awareness bypass with some people and their situation. Surely for that type of article they could have found people with a much greater case of need?

The tone of the first girl interviewed was (deliberately?) presented in a very specific way, even coupled with the picture they chose to use of her. I feel let down by the government because I've not been able to 'live' during this international health crisis and the money they gave me wasn't enough. More free money would be a 'start', the grudging tone...

The tone of the first girl interviewed was (deliberately?) presented in a very specific way, even coupled with the picture they chose to use of her. I feel let down by the government because I've not been able to 'live' during this international health crisis and the money they gave me wasn't enough. More free money would be a 'start', the grudging tone...
Most people at the start were feeling 'richer' on 80% of their salary because of the work related and/or day to day spending reductions.

Of course since lockdown has been relaxed that incidental spending has escalated and moreso since they have all day to do it.

EcZ4DsMXgAEDnRk

Especially the one complaining she couldn't exit her tenancy agreement, complaining that mortgage holidays have been introduced but omits that it's a holiday, it's not being waived and the mortgage still has to be paid.

5% VAT! Party time.

Half price meals. Let them eat cake! Or whatever they want.

Is this the most left a Tory government has ever been?

Spend spend spend.
"Up to £10" is not a half price meal.

That's not even a half price starter.

Back