• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

It's him I disagree with, the bloke is a trouble maker and a racist too same as Abbott

I don’t think he is a racist nor Abbott as much as I think she is odd.

I think like most politicians there is a level of puppetry in their politics where they play to the crowd to secure their politics futures, in their case it’s easier to be divisive and raise tensions than not.

It's him I disagree with, the bloke is a trouble maker and a racist too same as Abbott

Some things never change do they. The Tory elite made these trouble maker claims all the way back in the 1890's when Keir Hardie set up British Labour. So it's the 21st century and some are still making this brainless assertion. Come on, you can do better than that. This is embarrassing!

Some things never change do they. The Tory elite made these trouble maker claims all the way back in the 1890's when Keir Hardie set up British Labour. So it's the 21st century and some are still making this brainless assertion. Come on, you can do better than that. This is embarrassing!
What would you call someone who intentionally causes discontent between people of different races for his own gain?

Was a very good post i read recently about how all this ire directed to foreign born and immigrants and yet nothing to the Boris and Rees-Moggs of the world who literally pass laws that benefit the very rich and provide austerity to the very poor. those who then in turn, thank Boris and his merry men, whilst blaming foreigners for their situation.

Amazon paid £220m in Tax last year (Revenue of £10bn), Google paid £40m. Where's the moral outrage there? Instead, people sit there and tinkle about a foreign aid budget they're angry with because the Daily Mail and Sun told them to. The same papers who, guess what, support the government. And that right there, is the circle of life.

Sheep.

What exactly did he say? Is he is danger of being voted out? Bit of a marginal Tottenham?

Nothing like condemning people without even outlining what they did.
Don't have any links to examples but he's been doing it his whole career.

I suspect if you can stand scanning through his Twitter posts you'll find plenty.

Don't have any links to examples but he's been doing it his whole career.

I suspect if you can stand scanning through his Twitter posts you'll find plenty.

Hmm you started by saying he causes racial "discontent" to help shore up his vote. But you don't have any examples.

He had an 80%+ majority in the 2017 election, the safest seat in London, so doubt he needs to 'shore up his own vote'. Maybe just maybe he has the interests of black and ethnic people in mind?

Last edited:
Hmm you started by saying he causes racial "discontent" to help shore up his vote. But you don't have any examples.

He had an 80%+ majority in the 2017 election, the safest seat in London, so doubt he needs to 'shore up his own vote'. Maybe just maybe he has the interests of black and ethnic people in mind?
He keeps those votes by creating a world (that doesn't exist) whereby it's his black constituents vs the racist world.

Of course I can't recall any of his particular tweets but if you can't be bothered to scan his Twitter feed, search this thread and you'll see plenty here.

David Lammy, a black politician, talking about issues affecting black people, a large proportion who live in his constituency - a trouble maker.

Rees-Mogg, a white politician, voting against gay rights, against an Iraq war investigation, against spending on welfare benefits, against tax rate for earners over £150k, against a bankers bonus tax, against capital gains tax, against an increase in corporation tax, against removing heriditary peerage in House of Lords, against seperate police and fire services, against climate change - nothing.

I think that tweet is lazy. Just because he was able to attend that school - due to a local authority grant - it doesn't mean he foregoes the right to comment on inequalities in the system - it probably gave him an early awareness. Nor does it make him a hypocrite, which is what the tweeter seems to be implying.
Back when Lammy went there I doubt it was known as the Hogworths of anything.

He continually blames racism in order to shore up his own vote.

Perhaps if there was a lot less fudging racism around he wouldn't have the, err, "opportunity"...funny how when a black man speaks up it gets framed as "blaming racism" for some sort of self-gain, yet when the likes of Johnson soft-shoe-shuffle racist ideas into the public frame, they are written off as being a bit "dotty" or "humorous" or some such flimflam.

He keeps those votes by creating a world (that doesn't exist) whereby it's his black constituents vs the racist world.

Of course I can't recall any of his particular tweets but if you can't be bothered to scan his Twitter feed, search this thread and you'll see plenty here.

Laughable. Are you now going to claim to know what black constituents should be feeling? Are you claiming that his black consituents wait for the daily "Lammy tweet" to decide how to view their day and surroundings? Tell you what, why not tweet your thoughts to his "black constituents" on the realities of the world they live in and why they should not believe anything Lammy says? Go one better and suggest a politician they can trust for a worldview.

Back