• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

As i said elsewhere, over the years I've voted Tory, LD and Labour. The point right now is this Tory govt is the absolute worst government in years and people still vote them. Turkeys voting for Christmas.

I think as someone else said (Grays), i'm not sure what that actually says about the opposition in recent times?

That said, i need to get to know him a bit more, but i can see Starmer easily rolling into no.10 next election.....and that's without even considering his (labours) policies.

Im sure i believe you.

:D

you got me,
I think as someone else said (Grays), i'm not sure what that actually says about the opposition in recent times?

That said, i need to get to know him a bit more, but i can see Starmer easily rolling into no.10 next election.....and that's without even considering his (labours) policies.

Agree, i flip flop clearly but at least Cameron's government was capable even if i didn't agree with all the policies, it was a coherent functioning unit. This is a brick show.

Same, I'm undecided between him being snidey and lawerly, doing whatever it takes or someone who is genuinely taking a measured approach, building consesnus, gathering opinions from various people and slowly putting together a plan for how he wants to see the country and society develop over the next decade.

I like to think it's the latter, I hope so as I'd like to vote for someone else and it's healthy after a period to have a change of party to balance things out if nothing else.

Although I listened to his LBC show and found out he's a gooner!!!

Same, I'm undecided between him being snidey and lawerly, doing whatever it takes or someone who is genuinely taking a measured approach, building consesnus, gathering opinions from various people and slowly putting together a plan for how he wants to see the country and society develop over the next decade.

I like to think it's the latter, I hope so as I'd like to vote for someone else and it's healthy after a period to have a change of party to balance things out if nothing else.

Although I listened to his LBC show and found out he's a gooner!!!

Another fcuking gooner?

Agree that to long of one party is a bad thing.

Did not realise he was Arsenal.

Ahhh here he is, haven't heard from this helmet for a while

Labour's David Lammy has said it is a "scandal" that the recommendations of a report on the impact of coronavirus on people in black, Asian and minority communities have been "buried"

He was on Andrew Marr this morning. And actually I thought he was very calm and measured in what he said - I was a bit surprised. He also didn’t duck the question about Churchill’s statue and was very clear that it shouldn’t be removed. It was exactly the kind of response needed in the situation, imo. Focus on the things that matter, not the distractions.

He was on Andrew Marr this morning. And actually I thought he was very calm and measured in what he said - I was a bit surprised. He also didn’t duck the question about Churchill’s statue and was very clear that it shouldn’t be removed. It was exactly the kind of response needed in the situation, imo. Focus on the things that matter, not the distractions.
Crikey 1st time for everything !!!

Back