• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Think he's been vital this season in his reduced role. Had a couple of stinkers but in the whole has come into games and given us stability and a calmer head.

I've said before it's a pity we're not in Europe and went further in the cup as it would be a more rotational squad rather than only playing to replace an injured player.

Be very hard to get an replacement hit the ground running in Jan. Ideally he'd stay until the summer.

Wouldn't it be an appropriate conclusion to his career with us if his final act was that horrendous hospital pass that got Davies injured!

I really like the bloke, but he's just so far from what this system needs

Wouldn't it be an appropriate conclusion to his career with us if his final act was that horrendous hospital pass that got Davies injured!

I really like the bloke, but he's just so far from what this system needs
I don’t see anyone stumping up the $ in Jan for him?

I don’t see anyone stumping up the $ in Jan for him?
Juve. Allegri has been name dropping him all week.

And money wise, maybe a straight swap for Iling-Junior suits everyone? We then get a more like-for-like cover for Udogie, and Davies can become a permanent CB.

I salute this man's professionalism in coming in to start at Old Trafford as part of a patched up midfield and attack.
Did not disgrace himself or the shirt, put in a great shift and used the ball reasonably well
He isn’t a poor player despite what some think
He can’t play the “fast pass” well enough for Ange when playing deep
But his longer passing is very good
He does run like he is stuck in mud at times which again is a weakness.
I really like him coming on as a “finisher of games” which he has done really well. But we know he rates himself much higher than that and wants starts
Gonna be interesting to see where he ends up in the summer

I salute this man's professionalism in coming in to start at Old Trafford as part of a patched up midfield and attack.
Did not disgrace himself or the shirt, put in a great shift and used the ball reasonably well
Patched up midfield and attack. A lot of uncertainty about his future both short and short-medium term. System and role that isn't a great fit to his skill set. Total pro through all of it.

Model pro from a guy at his prime who knows he could start elsewhere, never a bitch.

All other things aside, he and Skipp deserve huge kudos (Dier probably as well) for being a proper football professional

there is not much likelyhood of him going this Jan then is there. For one we wont have our midfielders back until Feb. And two no other teams have cash. So he is likely to ride the bench for the rest of the season. not the worst for us, good in the squad etc. But I wonder about his mindset.

Back