• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

On the BBC match ratings he was our lowest rated player at something like 4.05 out of 10. Makes me wonder what some people are watching when they look at a game. fudging baffling stuff.

Thought he was excellent yesterday and excellent last Wednesday.
Great in both games
And his energy hasn’t dropped like it did last season

On the BBC match ratings he was our lowest rated player at something like 4.05 out of 10. Makes me wonder what some people are watching when they look at a game. fudging baffling stuff.

I think a big prob is that people have made up their mind about a player and that's it, they can't admit when a player plays well as if it's some slight on their ability to judge a player.
A prime example was Sess yesterday, he had a good game, but the usual suspects slated him from the off instead of looking at how he was playing before judging.

Agreed.

Have always felt the BBC ratings are weighed down by opposition fans' agendas and prejudices etc.

Quality player. Not quite top quality on the ball, but otherwise most aspects really are up there. (Not wold class, but really good).

Difficult to tell the future, but I suspect he may be first choice as long as Conte's in charge at the very least. (I realise that will be controversial, not saying that as a strong opinion or something I'm certain of, just a suspicion).

I think a big prob is that people have made up their mind about a player and that's it, they can't admit when a player plays well as if it's some slight on their ability to judge a player.
A prime example was Sess yesterday, he had a good game, but the usual suspects slated him from the off instead of looking at how he was playing before judging.
Sess's overall performance wasn't slated and to say so is disingenuous. What was criticised was the quality of his final ball which on the day was rather poor.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Quality player. Not quite top quality on the ball, but otherwise most aspects really are up there. (Not wold class, but really good).

Difficult to tell the future, but I suspect he may be first choice as long as Conte's in charge at the very least. (I realise that will be controversial, not saying that as a strong opinion or something I'm certain of, just a suspicion).
Will be interesting to see what happens next season when Destiny finishes up his loan. I'd be very happy with Sess and Udogie as our LWBs. I have to assume Reguilon won't be here next season, which is kind of a shame but that's just sport.

Nice to see him freed up to go forwards and score, yet again.
Only mistake I can remember was when he nodded past Romero to allow Onana a free sprint at goal.

I think they both hesitated in that instance, when one of them should have called for it and taken control.

And good that the lass interviewing let him talk, rather than asking his favourite techno track or Hollioakes episode

Back