• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

He need to understand Nuno's system but we also need to play him as little as possible in pre-season, he's got to be dead on his feet at this point.

I wonder how much rest - that is, time away from proper training - is required for an athlete like Hojbjerg to recover.

I wonder how much rest - that is, time away from proper training - is required for an athlete like Hojbjerg to recover.
I would hope he’s told not to report back until August, but then most of the squad have already started back this week, would he be too far behind in pre-season missing effectively 4 weeks?

I think he’d benefit more from the time off, hopefully the fitness coaches would have him ready for 16th August, something like 2/3 weeks pre season? Same goes for Kane.

Family time

nk3b0omvi0a71.jpg

Back