• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

Agreed
Him and winks played closely and off each other

Hojbjerg covered a lot of ground today. He was quick out to close down Saudi Sportswashing Machine's midfield but also dropped into defence when our CBs pulled wide or pushed forward. Him and Winks or Lo Celso at the base of a midfield three seems like a smart way to set up when we have both Doherty and Reguilon in the side.

Agreed
Him and winks played closely and off each other

Yes, but Bedford we are ponderous going forward. Out of all the sides I’ve seen In the EPL we look poor, unless we are facing a suicidal defence like Soton or one of dreadful Europe league sides?
Harry look frustrated when Son was taken/went off. Don’t rate Bergwijn and co as back. I’m just preying we get better as we get used to our setup.

Yes, but Bedford we are ponderous going forward. Out of all the sides I’ve seen In the EPL we look poor, unless we are facing a suicidal defence like Soton or one of dreadful Europe league sides?
Harry look frustrated when Son was taken/went off. Don’t rate Bergwijn and co as back. I’m just preying we get better as we get used to our setup.

Add Bale and Reguilon in place of Davies and Moura and I think it'll be quite different

I don't think that we were ponderous today and our central midfielders used the ball very positively.

Thought Hojbjerg was excellent today but thought Winks was also much improved. I groaned a bit when I saw them both on the team sheet but they were much more positive in their play today. Hopefully it’s something Jose has been working on with them.

Back