• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC World Darts 2013

If Van Gerwan had gotten the back to back 9 dart finishes it would have been historic. Great match, hope the next one is as good

I like Barney but his attitude stinks at times. I dunno what happened to his double 18 he used to leave it, and get it, so often. Nowadays he prefers the 16.

If MVG gets his act together with his doubles tomorrow night, and he doesnt freeze, neither of these two will live with him on current form.
Just not got the same level of powerscoring...at present

My mistake, good spot Roy. Will you 'lay-off' for the final if Taylor wins tonight or let the bet roll??

I've got £120 on him at 2/1 so yeah I will depending on the odds for MVG. I reckon he'll be 5/4 personally so not much to play with but ill see how it goes.

Big mistake by Barney to leave 30 as a double.That could be curtains for him 4-1 against the throw, long way back now

Yeah I had a feeling he'd split it when he missed with the 1st dart. Tall, tall order now.

Probably should have gone 14 and had 2 shots at Double 8. Doesnt matter now though, RVB looks a beaten man from his body language,been shaking his head from the 2nd leg

Phil oh dear 2 darts to win it, should be getting interviewed now. Rather chubby female not quite singing yet

Back