• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PDC World Darts 2013

paxtonwolf

John White
Forgot to start a thread this time around, a bit late I know, but what a match last night.
Lewis v Van Gerwen, possibly one of the best games of all-time, up there with Barney v Taylor Final a few years ago.
The scoring was top-notch. Lewis showed quality to stay in the game despite MVG's high scoring, but what a final set. Van Gerwen held his nerve at the right time. Would love to see him play Taylor in the final on Tuesday night.

Barney v Taylor in the semis tonight, mouthwatering potential
Van Gerwen v Wade

I started one when it started but nobody replied...

MVG vs Taylor final and I honestly think MVG will win

Since winning his first major title he seems to have soooo much belief in his play now, bit like Murray

I started one when it started but nobody replied...

MVG vs Taylor final and I honestly think MVG will win

Since winning his first major title he seems to have soooo much belief in his play now, bit like Murray

I totally missed your thread Mark, must search random more than just for the poo thread and film thread :)

I'd be happy with any of the 4 winning it, bar Wade, just dont seem to be able to take to him for some reason. But really would love a MVG/Taylor final, think that would be a classic.
Do you think if Taylor won it again he would call it a day? Bow out in style??

This tournament gets better each year. Missed last nights action but saw the highlights. I fancy Barney to beat Taylor, meet Van Gerwen in the final

This tournament gets better each year. Missed last nights action but saw the highlights. I fancy Barney to beat Taylor, meet Van Gerwen in the final

Taylor keeps hanging in there, and he hasnt peaked yet, didnt really think he would get past Thornton and then Hamilton but he breezed through.
Barney wanted this match, they do say be careful what you wish for. His after-match interview the other night may just have given Taylor the extra-fire in his belly he needs

Looks like normal business has resumed! would love to see a Barney v MVG final

Taylor v MVG would be my ultimate final, but I could live with Barney/AVG as 2nd choice. This match isnt over yet though, Van Gerwens double trouble is keeping Wade in this, 4-3 (2-2) this leg is massive

Back