• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

Not sure who else is playing in China at the moment, but you'd have to imagine he'll be one of the better players in the league over there. I can see him spending a couple of years over there, putting together his pension plan, and then returning to Corinthians in Brazil once he's put away enough to take the necessary pay cut (assuming he's got a half-sensible advisor).

dont know player wise, but big Phil Scolari is manager at that club, and he always selected Paulie for Brazil

Guangzhou are 50% owned by a Chinese version of ebay, the other 50% owned by china's 2nd largest property developers

so they can certainly afford 15 mill pounds;)

now dont get greedy Danny boy, know a good deal when its staring you right in the face

Players got to agree still (if the bid is even true) so lets not get our hopes up, not everyone wants to head out to China, especially in their 20s

Players got to agree still (if the bid is even true) so lets not get our hopes up, not everyone wants to head out to China, especially in their 20s
The fact that Scolari is manager out there does add some credibility to the story, but yeah, we shouldn't count our chickens just yet...

Good news! Hopefully that picture is real and not one taken two years ago with the Brazillian national team. Haha. I knew the 15 million pounds was to good to be true. Still, 15 million euro's would do justfine.

Good news! Hopefully that picture is real and not one taken two years ago with the Brazillian national team. Haha. I knew the 15 million pounds was to good to be true. Still, 15 million euro's would do justfine.

it looks like an oldie

of course its an oldie.

but I imagine the deal will be done. £10,000,000, £90,000 a week.

Net spend. -£2,000,000

So how much have we probably lost of him 2mil max? Considering we never pay out full price and their are always Levy add ons, i would be surprised if we paid more than 12-13 up front. With maybe 1mil being paid so far in appearance contract triggers. Have done very well to get out with that kind of loss.

So how much have we probably lost of him 2mil max? Considering we never pay out full price and their are always Levy add ons, i would be surprised if we paid more than 12-13 up front. With maybe 1mil being paid so far in appearance contract triggers. Have done very well to get out with that kind of loss.

in that article above it says that a transfer fee hasnt been agreed, and that Spurs are looking to recoup the full 17 mill they paid for him

Back