• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

Re: Official - Paulinho

Him and Ade were a complete embarrassment for that 2nd goal. Not the first time we've seen Paulinho shirk out of a situation where he might get a little whack, the bloke is a p*ssy.

@btsportfootball: Hugo Lloris was furious with his wall following @whufc_official's second. Look at Paulinho and Adebayor... #WHUTOT pic.twitter.com/O2bwn5Iqxl
Bmtiy3ACcAEquS7.jpg

A disgrace. Your only job is to stand still or jump up, how ****ing hard can it be?

A disgrace. Your only job is to stand still or jump up, how ****ing hard can it be?

That bag of wind could have really hurt, you don't expect to be hit by the ball stood in the middle of a wall. Poor boys.

I think he might be done, I try not to be too dramatic, but I think this is too much.

I thought the same for Crouch after his CL sending off.

Even if he comes back stronger whenever he gets a slump in form this will be remembered all too well.

His part in the 2nd goal was disgraceful...he wouldn't have even been hurt had the ball hit him it was going that sloooooow!

He has been a huge disappointment but I don't think he's been particularly helped by Sherwood with his midfield partner and the fact he is completely out of place in a 442!

@btsportfootball: Hugo Lloris was furious with his wall following @whufc_official's second. Look at Paulinho and Adebayor... #WHUTOT pic.twitter.com/O2bwn5Iqxl
Bmtiy3ACcAEquS7.jpg

video from the other ade thread:
[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/781C51AC1B1074356472621707264_251e8311b2d.0.2.1842 0298181243374685.mp4?versionId=oaVi55dwjKAM9uWYdcc Zr_a.z82bkdeN[/video]

Spineless toad. Absolute passenger of a player and lives up to his 'Invisibleinho' tag very well indeed.

Sooner he's gone the better, for everyone.

That price wont be £29m after that performance, even if it ever was.

If Chelsea want him they can have him, they rarely do swap deals, but Paulinho for Lukaku would do nicely

rubbish, agree with everyone, lazy, weak, even when he gets into good positions he cant shoot, he's the one i wouldnt give another year too, all the others i would.

This guy is crap.

He is utterly ****.

He makes me more angry than any other Spurs player in recent memory.

He is literally useless.

He has shown some good technique, but even then he often gives the ball away or fails to control balls, his first touch for a Brazilian international can be pretty ropey, but even then I can give him the benefit of the doubt in terms of his actual skill level and ability.

But that is only part of being a top professional and a winner. This guy will never be that. We've got to seriously start looking at the background and personality of the players we sign as well as just their reputation and ability, especially when buying from abroad.

This guy was always going to be a massive flop.

His first stint in Europe ended in disaster when he went crying back to Brazil and his frigging wife had to talk him out of quitting football altogether. So his Mrs has more balls than him, not a good start.

The jumping out of the wall yesterday was absolutely criminal, matched only by his Missing In Action display against a tigerish West Ham who were clearly up for the derby day - pitty you couldn't say the same about Invisiblinho.

Ade jumped out the way too, but at least he has made a massive impact on our season. Apart from a few goals, Paulinho has put in pathetic display after pathetic display, going missing, ducking out of challenges, getting barged off the ball, pulling out of 50/50s...........

If I see him in a Spurs shirt next season I will be very angry, get this guy out of our club. Its actually laughable that there is talk of Chelsea signing him, the guy is ****.

Imagine he actually starts for us next season? i will instantly feel next season is a write off if he's in the starting line up.

He's a poorer version of Jermaine Jenas...imagine that...a Brazilian international is a poorer version of Jermaine ****ing Jenas.

Back