• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

Re: Official - Paulinho

Real Madrid to make offer for Paulinho

Italian sports website Tuttomercato has claimed Real Madrid will make an offer for Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Paulinho in January.

The 25-year-old only signed for the north London side in the summer but has impressed boss Andre Villas Boas with his strong displays in the early stages of the campaigns. And according to the report, the players’ performances haven’t gone unnoticed by Carlo Ancelotti either.

With speculation surrounding Sami Khedira, and uncertainty over Xabi Alonso staying at the Santiago Bernabeu beyond this season, the Italian manager is believed to be assessing his options for reinforcements. He has been linked with a move for Chelsea and Brazil midfielder Ramires, but now may have his eye on Paulinho too.

Spurs, fresh off the back of the drawn out sale of Gareth Bale to Los Blancos would be reluctant to part with the 22 million euro midfielder, and as Florentino Perez found out a few months ago, chairman Daniel Levy is a tough negotiator. Since his move to White Hart Lane, Paulinho has scored three goals and provided one assist as Spurs make headway in the Premier League and the group stages of the Europa League.

http://www.realmadridnews.com/real-madrid-make-offer-paulinho/

----------------------------------------------------

Levy probably will be asking 50m plus for Paulinho !:lol: After the way Levy made Real pay extra for Bale, don't think Real will be bidding for any of our player in the near future.

Real Madrid to make offer for Paulinho

Italian sports website Tuttomercato has claimed Real Madrid will make an offer for Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Paulinho in January.

The 25-year-old only signed for the north London side in the summer but has impressed boss Andre Villas Boas with his strong displays in the early stages of the campaigns. And according to the report, the players’ performances haven’t gone unnoticed by Carlo Ancelotti either.

With speculation surrounding Sami Khedira, and uncertainty over Xabi Alonso staying at the Santiago Bernabeu beyond this season, the Italian manager is believed to be assessing his options for reinforcements. He has been linked with a move for Chelsea and Brazil midfielder Ramires, but now may have his eye on Paulinho too.

Spurs, fresh off the back of the drawn out sale of Gareth Bale to Los Blancos would be reluctant to part with the 22 million euro midfielder, and as Florentino Perez found out a few months ago, chairman Daniel Levy is a tough negotiator. Since his move to White Hart Lane, Paulinho has scored three goals and provided one assist as Spurs make headway in the Premier League and the group stages of the Europa League.

http://www.realmadridnews.com/real-madrid-make-offer-paulinho/

----------------------------------------------------

Levy probably will be asking 50m plus for Paulinho !:lol: After the way Levy made Real pay extra for Bale, don't think Real will be bidding for any of our player in the near future.

RM scouting network isn't very imaginative is it?

Seriously, we should just tell them to **** the **** off, then send a video of levy ****ting all over our supposed 'agreement' .. ****s.

Tottenham launch contract negotiations to fend off Real Madrid interest in Paulinho

TOTTENHAM are set to offer Brazilian star Paulinho a contract extension to fend off interest from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
By Nick Lustig/Published 16th October 2013

The midfielder has enjoyed a great start to life at White Hart Lane becoming a regular fixture under manager Andre Villas-Boas.

Paulinho, who only joined the club in the summer from Corinthians in a £17m transfer, has been attracting interest from Madrid after an impressive start to his Spurs career.

However according to reports in Brazil, Spurs are already working on extending his current contract which expires in 2017.

The deal is also thought to include an extra 12 months and a rise on the 25-year-old's current package, in which he earns £3.6m a year.

Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti raided Tottenham in the summer and in the process smashed the world transfer record with the £86m acquisition of Gareth Bale.

Villas-Boas is keen to avoid a repeat scenario by securing the services of Paulinho prior to the January transfer window.

----------------------------

AVB must be rating Paulinho very highly. Just 3 months after signing him, we are already thinking of extending his contract. But we have to make sure Paulinho is not influenced by other teams.

Bleed them again. I'm semi-resigned to being their feeder club forever more, but if there's an ounce of truth to this rumour, for once I'd like Levy to stand up to the player rather than the selling club, a la Modric three seasons ago. Basically sit him down, flip him the bird and sit back puffing on a cigar while he vents to his agent or something. Then go to Perez, bend him over gently and ram him repeatedly with a diamond-encrusted dildo while whispering '100 million pounds this time, if you please.'

Basically, the player will have to claw his way out if Madrid is his preferred destination, and Madrid will have to bleed through their orifices if they want to get him. Same thing we did for United, really: hawk him around to everyone else but Madrid, while charging them three to five times what you would charge anyone else.

Hold a grudge, basically. Still, it's a bull**** rumor, so I'm confident that there's nothing in this.

For some reason Real Madrid has a massive pull to Brazilian players and visa versa....

For some reason Real Madrid has a massive pull to Brazilian players and visa versa....

Maybe it's something to do with them being one of the most legendary clubs in the world with a huge stadium, CL football every year and paying huge wages?

Maybe it's something to do with them being one of the most legendary clubs in the world with a huge stadium, CL football every year and paying huge wages?

Was just observing there always seems to be a few Brazilians there really. But thanks for the info, didn't realise what a big club Madrid were until you said....

I really like him, looked good from his first game and seems to improve every week. Think he will go on to be a good goal source from midfield.,

I really like him, looked good from his first game and seems to improve every week. Think he will go on to be a good goal source from midfield.,

i thought he looked as if he has plateaued in the last two games after a brilliant start. less involved up front and losing the ball quite a lot lately. but that happens to the top players, and he is quality and won't be surprised that a lot of teams are keeping tabs.

I'm not as big a fan of his than most it seems, the one thing I like is that he's always looking to get into the box but other than that I'm not seeing anything special.

I'm not as big a fan of his than most it seems, the one thing I like is that he's always looking to get into the box but other than that I'm not seeing anything special.

he's quite easily been the best of our new signings.

then again, it's not saying much.

What qualities do you think a goalscoring box to box player should have that Paulinho doesn't have?

He must be one of the fittest players in our squad and in the entire league. He just gets up and down and around the pitch so well.

Back