• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

AC Milan is a better move for him than Norwich. He's not at the same stage that Skipp was, he's quite considerably ahead of that. Playing for the Seria A champions and potentially in the CL is going to be far more conducive to his development and his future playing first team football for us than playing in the Championship for Norwich.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I have not seen enough of him to conclude that, so I will take your word for it. I think we need to get him up to speed with British football. I would be flabbergasted if he walked straight into AC Milan's championship-winning side, and I still think it'd be better for him to play regularly in this country than sporadically in a very different league. I think we need to handle him very carefully; a sparkling talent who is still very young. Interested to see what those who actually know (the club) end up doing...

Got to be going somewhere with the intensity and rough and tumble of the British game for me. No point going to a side thats going to likely roll loads of teams easy and or have him on the bench half the time.

Any thoughts? It was a bit hard to follow him at times as he was mainly operating on the same side of the pitch as the other Sarr (and the commentators weren't great about that). But a decent free kick for starters

Not a great deal to conclude from that performance other than he held his own. Did well defending against Bellingham early 2nd half? We need to loan him out and let him play a season of football.

Any thoughts? It was a bit hard to follow him at times as he was mainly operating on the same side of the pitch as the other Sarr (and the commentators weren't great about that). But a decent free kick for starters

Not much analysis on a tactical level from me but you could tell it was an odd mix of emotions for Sarr when coming on - Pride / joy at having the opportunity so there was almost a beaming smile but then the circumstances of the game kind of kicked in so he did his best to conceal it (at least that's how I saw it...).

Loved the freekick effort as discussed and didn't look awful at all, not an easy game.

It's clear that him, Spence and Gill need to be playing more football, if not with us then it's obviously gotta be elsewhere.

Yeah. Difficult circumstances, but also didn't do much to indicate that he should have been getting more game time for Senegal or us. Didn't really get into the game I thought, but doing so was obviously really difficult.

Hopefully he'll get the chance to get more minutes here or on loan soon.

Really impressed with what I saw of him tonight...

Facially, he still looks like a child but on the pitch you can see he is quite a big guy who moves very quickly, has strength, composure and happy to receive the ball...

Great challenge on the edge of our box towards the end of the game that involved all of the above attributes...

The way he moved reminded me of the Palace manager... Not nowperhaps, as he's put on a bit of weight, but 25 years ago...

Coys

Didn’t realise he was here in England with us (been busy).

Depression has lifted. Looking forward to him owning that part of the pitch we too readily concede.

This is my boy, good luck to him!

he was good, but it was palace, and I think they were playing a forward (Mateta) in midfield due to injuries

Back