• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

Ideally a Premier League team, but I don't think he's done enough to deserve it. Decent Championship or Ligue 1, I reckon. Hard to get a key loan for a central midfielder, Skippy being an exception.
He's ahead of Skipp at the same age. His potential is also significantly higher than Skipp's. There's a decent chance he gets a good amount of games if Conte is willing to trust that he's ready this season.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I sincerely hope Conte dumps that idea. He is at an age where a few minutes here and there does nothing for his development. Look what a season long loan has done for Skipp's development. He needs regular football. We only have 1 domestic cup match this year and with 4 central midfielders ahead of him I would be surprised to see him have a lot of minutes in the league and CL before December.

Depends what role he sees for him in the team, with the WC in the middle it could make things awkward with players off for longer and varying fitness levels on return.

If he is to go on loan I think it should be in the UK, will be better to play in a British league for his development.

He's ahead of Skipp at the same age. His potential is also significantly higher than Skipp's. There's a decent chance he gets a good amount of games if Conte is willing to trust that he's ready this season.
They've both got September birthdays, with Skippy being almost exactly 2 years older than Sarr.

So, two seasons ago, Skipp went to Norwich and basically kicked arse in the Championship. Wherever Sarr goes this season, I guess that's the yardstick. I believe he did alright in a poor Metz team -- who ended up relegated with the same points total as Bordeaux, who are an utter mess.

If I was a PL manager, would I be looking at Sarr? Probably not. Like Skipp, I think he needs to prove himself in the Championship before he goes any higher. The exception being, as you say, if Conte likes what he sees enough to put him straight into our first team squad. CL qualification makes that a tough call, but at least it's a good problem to have.

5 subs though. Could really take advantage of Conte's fitness regime if we could field 5 capable players every game. wingbacks, centre-mids are the hardest working followed by forwards then CBs.

Imagine at 60 mins fresh change of wing backs.
At 70 mins, centre mid and striker.
One spare for injury, or if we are winning comfortably, throw on a kid at 80 mins.

Can see an argument both for him staying and going out on loan.

Game time if he stays will be somewhat limited, but if Conte trusts him I'm not sure it will be a huge issue. So it all comes down to if Conte thinks he's ready to be trusted. Not just for sub appearances when we're already winning comfortably, but actually trust him to perform at this level.

Can see an argument both for him staying and going out on loan.

Game time if he stays will be somewhat limited, but if Conte trusts him I'm not sure it will be a huge issue. So it all comes down to if Conte thinks he's ready to be trusted. Not just for sub appearances when we're already winning comfortably, but actually trust him to perform at this level.

Loans did Kane good but Sonny didn't have loans at Hamburg, just subs until he was good enough to start.
I mean you can learn about football by playing football, but learning from the best is also efficient if the raw talent is there.

5 subs though. Could really take advantage of Conte's fitness regime if we could field 5 capable players every game. wingbacks, centre-mids are the hardest working followed by forwards then CBs.

Imagine at 60 mins fresh change of wing backs.
At 70 mins, centre mid and striker.
One spare for injury, or if we are winning comfortably, throw on a kid at 80 mins.
It's definitely a concept I still need to get my head around when I think about what we end up with squad wise.

Loans did Kane good but Sonny didn't have loans at Hamburg, just subs until he was good enough to start.
I mean you can learn about football by playing football, but learning from the best is also efficient if the raw talent is there.

need match practice and game management that can only happen when playing no?

I would rather he got a loan at a club like Norwich TBH. he needs regular football in the upper Championship or Prem.

He played in a relegation battle last season. Yes would like to see him get prem experience. But i would also like to see what he could do at a good club. Maybe keep him till jan. Train with the squad, get to know the club. Minutes here and there. See what he can do.

I would rather he got a loan at a club like Norwich TBH. he needs regular football in the upper Championship or Prem.
AC Milan is a better move for him than Norwich. He's not at the same stage that Skipp was, he's quite considerably ahead of that. Playing for the Seria A champions and potentially in the CL is going to be far more conducive to his development and his future playing first team football for us than playing in the Championship for Norwich.

AC Milan is a better move for him than Norwich. He's not at the same stage that Skipp was, he's quite considerably ahead of that. Playing for the Seria A champions and potentially in the CL is going to be far more conducive to his development and his future playing first team football for us than playing in the Championship for Norwich.

They haven't replaced kessie yet so could get a lot of game time. Come back and challenge for a starting position if he does well.

Back