• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our Goal of the Season?

Poll: Our Goal of the Season

• Modric v Liverpool

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Walker v Blackburn

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Bale v Emirates Marketing Project

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Bale v Norwich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lennon v Fulham

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Townsend v Shamrock Rovers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His freekick or the one against Arse?

If the former - then you couldn't possibly be more wrong. Absolute joke

The one against Arsenal of course. No keeper in the world was stopping that free kick, top top class.

yes you are and WALOB - was he supposed to stand there just in case a guy who's never taken a direct free kick before, suddenly did something outstanding? A keeper sets a wall up and covers what they don't.

a thousand apologies Mumorn, I hadn't realised you meant Walkers goal against l'Arse

I should have paid more attention to your post - I'm sorry.

As somebody posted recently, I'm just pleased we are starting to score from corners and now our free kicks are getting better.

I voted for Bale's great strike at the Etihad against one of the best 'keeper's I've seen for ages. I was stood in the upper tier, behind the goal and watched it arc up and over Joe Hart. It was brilliant and Hoddle-esque!!

The move that led up to the goal was pretty slick as well.

(although, I can understand why Modric's goal against the scouse Imhotep at WHL is streets ahead in the poll as it was pretty special too)

Voted Modric vs Liverpool,in addition to being an absolutely stunning striker,the celebrations showed how much Luka still loves the club and that the team and fans love him

Bale vs. QPR and Lennon vs. Fulham beat all of the long range effort for me (and many of those long range efforts were brilliant).

GHod I love a good one-two.

Back