• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our Goal of the Season?

Poll: Our Goal of the Season

• Modric v Liverpool

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Walker v Blackburn

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Bale v Emirates Marketing Project

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Bale v Norwich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lennon v Fulham

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Townsend v Shamrock Rovers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We need a poll, mate

Pavs won it!

Walkers free kick close contention.................................................

My nominations would be

- Modric vs. Liverpool
- Modric vs. Bolton
- Walker vs. Blackburn
- Bale vs. Emirates Marketing Project
- Saha vs. Bolton (FA Cup)
- Pav vs. Rubin Kazan (Europa League)

Any others?

Modric v Liverscum by a country mile. There have been some other great strikes, but nothing comes close to that as far as I'm concerned.

Lennon against Fulham would defo be up there for a team goal......im pretty sure one of the goals we got at West Brom in the 3-1 win was a good team goal, can't remember if it was Adebayor's or Bale's?

Townsend against Shamrock away would deserve to be in the list........Lennon against Hearts away when Bale took Van der Vaart's pass and raced the length of the pitch before squaring for Lennon.

I can only vaguely remember Townsend's goal, surely wasn't better than Benny's vs Everton? Walker vs Arsenal? VDV vs Blackburn? Modric vs Bolton etc though was it?

poll added

I had completely forgotten about Bale's second vs QPR. That goal is quite ridiculously immense, sick one-touch passing around the box between Azza and Bale, patient buildup from the team prior to that if I recall, and obviously a beautiful curling shot to finish it off.

Personally think this should be added to the poll.

I can only vaguely remember Townsend's goal, surely wasn't better than Benny's vs Everton? Walker vs Arsenal? VDV vs Blackburn? Modric vs Bolton etc though was it?

Benny vs. Everton took a deflection (not taking anything away from it).. Walker's was poor goalkeeping (yet again, not taking anything away from it).. VDV and Modric's though were unsavable efforts, MUCH like Townsend's which was just ridiculous placement in the top corner

Benny vs. Everton took a deflection (not taking anything away from it).. Walker's was poor goalkeeping (yet again, not taking anything away from it).. VDV and Modric's though were unsavable efforts, MUCH like Townsend's which was just ridiculous placement in the top corner

yes you are and WALOB - was he supposed to stand there just in case a guy who's never taken a direct free kick before, suddenly did something outstanding? A keeper sets a wall up and covers what they don't.

Back