• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Love him or hate him. I suppose he is showing what he means to him, I doubt some of our players care that much. Some of ours (not all) would probably be having a laugh with the opposition in the same situation

I think his emotion was purely selfish though, the glory he has missed, not Liverpool's glory. He's already shown his willingness to leave the club so he really has no love for them. Not fan level love anyway.

Aside, I just heard the Rodgers interview and he came across quite classy.

Intersting thing though is that how they have performed without Jordan Henderson. I don't think anyone would have thought he was such a big piece of the puzzle at the start of the season but they have conceded 7 goals in these 3 games since he has been missing.

Intersting thing though is that how they have performed without Jordan Henderson. I don't think anyone would have thought he was such a big piece of the puzzle at the start of the season but they have conceded 7 goals in these 3 games since he has been missing.

To put that in context, Spurs defence has been shambolic this season but Liverpool have conceded only two goals less than us.

To put that in context, Spurs defence has been shambolic this season but Liverpool have conceded only two goals less than us.

Yes, it's bizarre, unfortunately though they have a scored a 1000 more at the other end (Okay, maybe not that many...)

I think his emotion was purely selfish though, the glory he has missed, not Liverpool's glory. He's already shown his willingness to leave the club so he really has no love for them. Not fan level love anyway.

Aside, I just heard the Rodgers interview and he came across quite classy.

Regardless of where such a motivation comes from it's super helpful on the pitch.

I would rather have players with that kind of selfish motivation than players without it.

Been pointed out at least by some Liverpool fans that he's been fantastic for them and one of their key players this season.

He has been one of the key players to making that Gerrard deep role work as well as it did, and he's not just a defensive runner either. I know it's not going to happen, but I think Hodgson should start him at the World Cup.

quote:

Redpross1
Main Stander

We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Re: Crystal Palace 3-3 Liverpool FT
« Reply #613 on: Today at 10:17:29 PM »
Been thinking this for a while...... But would we have been stronger in defence if Carra had stayed one more season?

Regardless of where such a motivation comes from it's super helpful on the pitch.

I would rather have players with that kind of selfish motivation than players without it.

Been pointed out at least by some Liverpool fans that he's been fantastic for them and one of their key players this season.

He has been one of the key players to making that Gerrard deep role work as well as it did, and he's not just a defensive runner either. I know it's not going to happen, but I think Hodgson should start him at the World Cup.

I second that notion. For me Hodgson would be best served starting that Liverpool core and putting in players who can do similar jobs in the other positions on the pitch. For me all he'd need to do would be to put in Rooney and Lallana for Suarez and Coutinho and put in Cahill, Jagielka and Baines into the back line. Knowing Hodgson though we will get a conventional 442 that wouldn't suit half the players in the team.

He certainly is not lacking in motivation to win to be sure. Even the incessant cheating is a manifestation of his will to win, in a way. I haven't seen the like since Keane really although Keane showed it in different way. However, that motivation will also lead him out of Liverpool's door this summer, I'm pretty certain of that.

I know a few 'pool fans and they are decent and humble enough and for them I feel a bit sorry, but I revelled in Suarez' pain tonight whatever the source of it. **** him.

He certainly is not lacking in motivation to win to be sure. Even the incessant cheating is a manifestation of his will to win, in a way. I haven't seen the like since Keane really although Keane showed it in different way. However, that motivation will also lead him out of Liverpool's door this summer, I'm pretty certain of that.

I know a few 'pool fans and they are decent and humble enough and for them I feel a bit sorry, but I revelled in Suarez' pain tonight whatever the source of it. **** him.

Yeah. Today it became a bit headless as he was obviously short on energy and fitness and for me at 2-0 and 3-0 they should have just had him Messi it and stop chasing lost causes and running around like madness. Try to have him conserve energy to make the difference where it counts and have others do the running.

But that's a very easy thing to say watching the game on TV in my couch.

Usually at least his appetite (pun intended) is great for them and has been a massive part in their great season.

Will be interesting to see how he responds to this kind of a disappointment come the summer if Real go for him big time.

Liverpool ****ed it up massively in hindsight. Chasing a landslide victory they went full throttle and unusually at 3 down Palace were still able to play on the counter.

Bolasi's pace was scary, although he has no idea what he's doing half the time.

Pulis is a GHod

Seeing Terry and Suarez break down on the pitch like they have recently has proved to me there is such a thing as footballing karma (just not for THFC)

Lawrence and Wilson upfront for United tonight....go on then do us a favour Ryan drop 2 more points so we can all have a relaxing afternoon on Sunday

Back