• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Nope, Bruce has got a fairly weakened side out tonight with Jelavic, Huddlestone and Livermore all on the bench

@ESPNFC: How the top 4 teams have thrown the PL title away at some point this season (via*@WhoScored) »*es.pn/1mCkkW8pic.twitter.com/m9oXM5GpoX

BnC5lTCIcAEtPqp.jpg

Aston Villa are currently the only side outside of the Top 4 with a positive goal difference against them.

BnDDWbTCQAAyW6z.png

Please could somebody explain to me exactly why Emirates Marketing Project are expanding their stadium, its always ****ing empty

On the night you can basically win the league and all you can see is empty seats, ****ing pathetic, **** club that won the lottery, no more

City very average so far, massively miss aguero, they need some sort of like for like replacement for him next season in case he has injuries again.

Another bitter red in the studio! Having a pop at Chelsea because they dared to defend well and look better than liverpool did going forward on the day!! It's getting embarrassing now and that's why I really don't want the whinging scousers winning the league. Chelsea were brilliant in that game and deserved the win fair square but all you've heard since is Liverpool fans who are employed in the media ****ging them off for it, bang out of order and I ****in' hate Chelsea!

Back