• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Deserved!

Win this and Emirates Marketing Project can afford to draw at home to West Ham, but it doesn't matter they'll win that too. Can't do nothing but laugh at Liverpool

Very deserved, 2-0. Money well spent - I would be very surprised if West Ham get anything from the game on Sunday. Heartbreak for Liverpool.

How is it that Toure can fall over in the box looking for a pen and not get booked? Anyone help me out there?

Also, surprised to see the happiness over Emirates Marketing Project…they have bought this. I actually think it's sad.

On the night you can basically win the league and all you can see is empty seats, ****ing pathetic, **** club that won the lottery, no more

Indeed…although in fairness I can think of worse clubs to win said-lottery, but I agree with the sentiment mate.

Of course they bought it! They were practically getting relegated before the Thai geezer came in and started pumping millions in to them, but the alternative is Liverpool and why the **** would you want that? Lesser of two evils just like it's been for the last 25 years with utd winning it.

Indeed…although in fairness I can think of worse clubs to win said-lottery, but I agree with the sentiment mate.

Feels very...indifferent, doesn't it. We all know City would at best have been fighting for fourth/fifth with us and Everton if they hadn't received their cash injection(s).

I mean, they play great football and everything, but it doesn't really mean anything. It's like cheating in Football manager. Boring and hollow.

Villa actually VERY close there! Could have been interesting.

Feels very...indifferent, doesn't it. We all know City would at best have been fighting for fourth/fifth with us and Everton if they hadn't received their cash injection(s).

I mean, they play great football and everything, but it doesn't really mean anything. It's like cheating in Football manager. Boring and hollow.

They were basically like villa are now before thaskin took them over, no way in the world they would be competing at our end of the table without the money, far more likely to be relegated!

Great post mate, you've summed it up perfectly for me.

On the night you can basically win the league and all you can see is empty seats, ****ing pathetic, **** club that won the lottery, no more

Don't cry about it, mate. There was a fella jumping off a bridge onto one of the main roads near the stadium, so the police backed it all up. My dad never got to the game, he is still stuck in traffic.

Has Yaya been better than Suarez this season? Proper performed when it mattered.

Just the 17 goals and three points for Norwich to make up on West Brom going into the final game. Bye bye.

To me Yaya should have been player of the season. Suarez has been amazing but Yaya has been sensational in my opinion.

Don't cry about it, mate. There was a fella jumping off a bridge onto one of the main roads near the stadium, so the police backed it all up. My dad never got to the game, he is still stuck in traffic.

Has Yaya been better than Suarez this season? Proper performed when it mattered.

In a word, no. As immense has Toure has been, Suarez has missed 5 games and still has scored over 30 league goals. He gives even an average team the chance to win any game, I'm not belitting Liverpool by saying that because he would give Norwich a fighting chance if he played for them.

All the stuff about buying the league aside, I must say it feels better to see them winning the title than the other teams in the top 4.

Back