• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Lampard has confirmed he is leaving Chelsea.

Italy's Ciro Immobile has joined Dortmund from Torino for an undisclosed fee.

Latest twitter talk is that Jordy Clasie will sign for United after the WC

LVG gave him his International debut and he was one of the first names linked with us when LVG was being spoken of as our manager. Wouldn't be surpised if true, but would be a little gutted that we hadn't already made a move

Liverpool set to sign Emre Can after activating 9.75 mill release clause.........very good midfielder

So Chelsea have apparently signed Diego Costa.

Does this mean Lukaku might be available? Soldado off to Athletico? (Would like him to stay 1 more year personally)

So Chelsea have apparently signed Diego Costa.

Does this mean Lukaku might be available? Soldado off to Athletico? (Would like him to stay 1 more year personally)

I'm sure I read the other day that Lukaku wants to stay at chelski and that he thinks they are the biggest club in the PL........odd boy

I'm sure I read the other day that Lukaku wants to stay at chelski and that he thinks they are the biggest club in the PL........odd boy

Yeah considering his talents it does seem strange.

I remember when he 1st signed he made lots of noise how he didn't sign to go on loan, expected to be in their first team and wouldn't have signed to then just play 12 months at another club.

I guess it shows how 100k a week can quickly change opinions !

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Emre Can is a fantastic signing for Liverpool. Great young midfielder, terrific engine, can pick a pass, solid all round.

I am basing this on having him as the lynchpin in my Fifa Spurs team...

Emre Can is a fantastic signing for Liverpool. Great young midfielder, terrific engine, can pick a pass, solid all round.

nuri sahin was a "fantastic" signing for liverpool at the time too.

I am sure I remember reading that Freund thought highly of this guy after his stint with Germanys U16/17, and that at some point over the last 18 months we had been linked with him, perhaps we scouted him but decided not take it any further.

Villa fans are already giving up on next season. Seems they're somehow entitled to so much better,

Bit like our fans then.

Yeah, but we're doing it out of optimism (building for the season after the next one, developing a style of play, etcetera) while they're doing it out of desperation and despair. Also, I still can't quite forgive them for being so uppity when they used to regularly finish above us, so forgive me for not feeling overly saddened by their decline now. :)

Hangeland talking to QPR. Typical Redknapp transfer window. Sign every player available, worry later about how to make a team of them.

He's struggled with injuries last season, and the changes of managers clearly hasnt helped him. But he has also been quite average, frankly some matches terrible for the national team. I hope he gets back to his best, but I wouldnt bet on it - still, Harry loves a gamble, doesnt he? ;)

Hangeland talking to QPR. Typical Redknapp transfer window. Sign every player available, worry later about how to make a team of them.

Qpr have huge financial concerns next season, if Hangeland is a cheaper option that gets the job done, Harry is doing the right thing.

Back